The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Vote_lcapRonda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Voting_barRonda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Vote_lcapRonda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Voting_barRonda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"   Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote :
Earlier this month, UFC President Dana White said that the promotion found “The next Ronda Rousey” on TUF 20.

Rousey believes that the fighter White was talking about, is 2-1 Rose Namajunas.

Rousey spoke with media members in Brazil about her pick.

“I definitely think it’s Rose Namajunas. I called it from the very beginning. As soon as I saw her, I said this girl is special. I’ve been following her for two years. I wish her all the best, and I can’t wait to see how she does in the season.”

“She’s bound to be successful. She’s got an amazing skill set. She’s an exciting fighter. She takes risks. She’s gorgeous. And she’s charismatic. I really think she has all the tools that are needed in order to be the next really influential champion.”

The winner of TUF 20 will be crowned the UFC’s inaugural strawweight champion

http://www.bjpenn.com/rousey-believes-rose-namajunas-is-tuf-20s-next-ronda-rousey/

Thoughts?

Rose is actually my pick to win the season as well. I started paying attention to her because of how cute she is- I'm not gonna lie- but she does seem like that breed of fighter that we see every now and then who is on the verge of breaking out.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"   Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:21 pm

She's a stud!
http://www.mmastandard.net/t2165-12-second-flying-armbar-catapults-rose-namajunas-into-the-spotlight?highlight=rose
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"   Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Not sure who's watching this season of TUF (I am sure however, that stock is not! lol), but I'm gonna start a discussion thread.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35180

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"   Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:47 am

lol.... I still dvr them.

To be clear, I like WMMA.  I just think they should have their own league and have their own cards.
It's a different level of competition (ie... Bellator or WSOF).

In a perfect world, the UFC would just purchase Invicta (or whatever it's called), and have separate Invicta cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"   Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)" Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey- "Rose Namajunas is TUF 20's "next Rousey" (that Dana spoke of)"
Page 1 of 1