The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Vote_lcapRonda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Voting_barRonda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Vote_lcapRonda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Voting_barRonda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight'   Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' Rousey11
Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey shares her unique training regimen with Jim Rome and explains how getting busy under the sheets helps raise her testosterone levels before a fight.
Let her bang, bro.

Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey likes to raise her testosterone levels prior to fight night, but isn't going to mess around with Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) or mystery pills from some meathead at the gym.

Her solution? Bangfest!

"For girls it raises your testosterone, so I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight actually. Not with like everybody, I don't put out like a Craigslist ads or anything, but if I got a steady I'm going to be like 'yo, fight time's coming up.'"

Rousey talked to Jim Rome (via MMA Weekly) about abstinence as it pertains to mixed martial arts (MMA) training.
continued...
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7956

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight'   Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:12 pm

this might be the best topic headline we've had in a while
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15321

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight'   Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight' EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 am

I need to get in and become one of her training partners quick. Screw the pay in this case the screwing is the pay!!!
Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey: 'I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight'
Page 1 of 1