The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Vote_lcapHendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Voting_barHendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Vote_lcapHendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Voting_barHendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight

Go down 
+2
samger2
Chrom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Empty
PostSubject: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

Quote :
Remember when Johny Hendricks (Pictured) put Martin Kampmann to sleep with a thunderous left hand and UFC president Dana White immediately anointed him the welterweight top contender? Well, fast forward just 19 days and it appears MMA’s big boss has changed course.

And to the surprise of nobody, the bearded brawler is not too pleased.

Bad news travels fast in the Twitter universe. Only minutes after White proclaimed he would likely grant 170-pound king Georges St-Pierre his wish by allowing him to defend his throne against Nick Diaz in his next outing, Hendricks let the world know his next dibs status should have never been revoked.

“I don’t really know what to say but please @danawhite give me a shot @GeorgesStPierre if u want a fight I will give him anything he can take,” Hendricks tweeted. “I have to agree with that as well let him win one then if @GeorgesStPierre gets through me then let him fight ND.

“No I know my power is going no where only getting stronger and faster but why wait when it’s my time lol.”

Hendricks then took his frustrations a step further by suggesting he’ll ride the pine until he gets his opportunity at the crown.

“Yes I will sit out if I don’t get a title shot,” Hendricks added. “Bc I don’t want to fight anyone without the belt u see.”

When a fan said “Bigg Rigg” should tear a page out of Diaz’s book and talk his way into a title tilt by telling GSP, “Don’t be scared, homie,” Hendricks chuckled because that’s something he couldn’t do because “…I know he is scared.”

White quickly tried to step in and calm the waters by letting the lefty know that his time will come.

“I agree that u deserve it and u will get ur shot,” White tweeted.
continued...
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10302

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 am

Freaking dilusional. These guys that claim the champions who have rolled through 99.9% of their opponents are somehow scared of some up and comer that hits hard are just fooling themselves. He's just talking that trash to make himself feel better about the matchup.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 am

Nope, I think some one is scared! But I doubt it's GSP. I think it's Dana and the UFC powers that be. They are worried about losing out on their canadian cash cow.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3780

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 pm

I think he's just pissed that some guy who lost his last fight is getting a title shot while he's one his last five fights and not getting one first.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5728

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 pm

samger2 wrote:
Freaking dilusional. These guys that claim the champions who have rolled through 99.9% of their opponents are somehow scared of some up and comer that hits hard are just fooling themselves. He's just talking that trash to make himself feel better about the matchup.

GET .... OUT.... OF.... MY .... BRAIN!

Heh you are so right. Hendricks needs to fight Condit.... Condit will kill Hendricks.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7956

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm

not a good idea to try piss GSP off. we all know what happens when he is mad.

Nick will find out soon
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59441

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 am

I agree with everyone Chrom.

GSP ain't dodging Hendricks, Dana and co. are doing it for him.
Hendricks has a damn good shot at beating GSP, while I truly don't think Diaz does. Dana is banking on that, and he wants to sell the hell out of GSP/Diaz first, then ride the momentum from that fight into GSP/Hendricks, because he assumes GSP will get past Diaz after all issaid and done.

How funny would it be if Diaz takes out GSP? Then what? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight   Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Hendricks Claims GSP is Scared, Threatens to Wait for Title Fight
Page 1 of 1