The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Voting_barThe Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Voting_barThe Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen

Go down 
+6
DEP
Triggerman99
Gecko
samger2
norcalmatt
Chrom
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen   The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 am

OK, I wanna let this go, but I won't stand for being called out for not being objective.

I take great pride in being objective in my discussions, and this one is no different.
I have never discounted Sonnen as a fighter, and still am not doing so.

The arguement on my side is that Sonnen was finished in the 2nd round by TKO. As a fighter on the delivering side of that fight, its an easy night.
Its not a 5 round war war.
Its not a fight where you got worked over.
Its not a fight that- even as the winner- you end up in the hospital.

Its simply a clean, decisive win.

That's what I think Krieger meant by "won easily".
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen   The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Heh Like I said before .... I was hoping that Anderson would let Sonnen up so he could beat him up baaaad. The only other time I wanted this was GSP on Baby J..... man I sooooo wanted GSP to keep beating him in the face.

I felt the same for this fight.... but funny ... I felt just a little bad for Sonnen ... but didn't feel bad for Baby J AT ALL...

Oh yeah the "winning easily" also includes the fact that Anderson could have gone another 10 rounds and Chael just wanted to go home. You could see victory in Anderson's eyes but Sonnen's IMO had the haunted look of a beaten man, not just a loss but beaten heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

PostSubject: Re: The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen   The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 am

Like I said agree to disagree.

You think he won easily and I dont.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen   The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 am

Ok .... you win .... I shall change "easily" to "definitive, decisive, and dominant win over Chael."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen   The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legal Gray Area Of Anderson Silva’s Knee On Chael Sonnen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2