The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Vote_lcapChael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Voting_barChael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Vote_lcapChael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Voting_barChael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7699

Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Chael Sonnen: Tell Anderson Silva I will pat his wife on the ass and have her make me a steak

Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Sonnen_large

I get the feeling Chael Sonnen really wants to fight Anderson Silva (again).

That could explain his obsession with calling out the reigning 185-pound champion, who survived four-and-a-half rounds of abuse before submitting Sonnen with a triangle choke at UFC 117 back in August 2010.

The mouthy middleweight mudslinger was a recent guest on The MMA Show and told host Mauro Ranallo (via Middle Easy) to relay a message to "The Spider," which sounded more like the threat of home invasion, but let's not argue about semantics.

Chael wrote:
"You tell Anderson Silva I'm coming over and I'm kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the ass and I'm telling her to make me a steak, medium-rare just how I like it."
So far we have trespassing, breaking and entering, assault, and excellent taste.

Sonnen's trip to Brazil may depend on the outcome of UFC 136, where he's currently booked to throw hands opposite Marine Corps crusher Brian Stann on Oct. 8 in Houston.

It's the All-American wrestler versus the "All-American."

No word yet on whether or not Peter Luger will be the official sponsor of Silva vs. Sonnen II, but if the Spider camp does respond, don't expect it to be in jest.

The Bolognese Sauce (the source)
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15317

Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:31 pm

If soonen goes to Brazil to fight anderson silva, soonen will never be seen again. This guy is getting broken in half. I wish these guys would stop this talking about family crap out of it. maybe anderson will go grab Bisping and get some advice how to level a guy out who talks about there family. I bet Bisping would win some Brazilian fans. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22843

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Im really hoping Chael can get by Stann so he can crush Silva once and for all!
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Chrom wrote:
Im really hoping Chael can get by Stann so he can crush Silva once and for all!

My bro and I want the rematch.. because out of any MW in the world... Chael has the best chance.

It's like the end of Star Wars III when Darth Vader finally gets his signature helmet and a new hope is born as Luke Skywalker lol.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Chael is gonna look just vader right before he got the helmet put on after stann is done with him. chael is afraid of him and he will fold under him.Chael is getting KTFO in a big way.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5916

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

I completely disagree with you Gecko, although I have huge respect for Brian Stann and his striking power which I will add is among the top in the MW division.

Chael is going to go in, hit Stann with the money making double-leg and control the fight. It will be a lay and pray victory for Sonnen which yes, may not be exciting; but a win non the less.

Unfortunately for Stann, Chael will be able to take him down at will and control him; which he has experienced before in his fight against Phil Davis which ended in similar fashion, UD for Davis.

Sonnen has shown the ability to beat many of the top MW contenders in comfortable fashion with his excellent wrestling/grappling skills, if the Silva's camp denies the rematch at any point in time it will be for fear of defeat.

I am not nut-huggin Sonnen as much as I'm stating undeniable facts; Sonnen's methods of disrespecting his opponents to goat them into fights is not commendable imo, but is entertaining for the most part.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:33 pm

^^ w'dup lamb!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:43 pm

I agree with what your saying lamb to a point. But soonen is very vulnerable to submission and has been tapped out. filiho,bablu,horn,maia and silva. his submission defense is barley average in my opinion.He may be able to lay and pray through Stann but he wont get away with that on silva.

I just dont see chael ever getting by silva.(at least legally)

If chael stands with silva he is going to get knocked out, if he takes him down he will be choked out in a triangle like every one else does to him.

i still say soonen is intimidated by Stann, Chael has opinions on everything and is usually a douche bag in the processes with it, but he hasn't said one negative thing to Stann cause he knows Stann can ko his ass at will.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5916

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:11 pm

His hasn't disrespected Stann because Stann is a war hero/veteran and a true patriot; Sonnen also claims to be a true patriot and know he would be a total ass if he even attempted to run Stann's name in the mud.

He respects his power potentially, but the reason he hasn't said anything negative about Stann is solely because of his military background; and having the utmost respect for that fact. Sonnen would completely alienate himself from any and all fans if he said anything critical of Stann.

I concur that Sonnen's submission defense is terrible at best, although Sonnen has never been known as a striker and will never stand with anyone the likes of Stann or Silva.

He controlled Silva for 4 1/2 rounds and I believe is more than capable of beating Silva assuming he doesn't fall into the same triangle again.

The last thing I would like to touch on is the fact that Sonnen is the only fighter in recent history to put on any likeness of a show against Silva. No fan could look away during their fight for the simple reason that no other MW has ever controlled Anderson the way Sonnen did. This is the sole reason why this is the one and only fight that interests me in regards to the title picture in the MW division.

That being said, Henderson Silva #2 would also be somewhat interesting assuming Henderson had a better showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak   Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak Empty

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen to pat Anderson Silva's wife on the a$$ and have her make him a steak
Page 1 of 1