The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Dana running scared... Vote_lcapDana running scared... Voting_barDana running scared... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Dana running scared... Vote_lcapDana running scared... Voting_barDana running scared... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Dana running scared...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingPin
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
KingPin

Standard Cash : 5194

Dana running scared... Empty
PostSubject: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm

...kinda

Back to top Go down
KingPin
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
KingPin

Standard Cash : 5194

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 pm

other clips here http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/26789387#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/26789357
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7711

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm

I remember a few years ago he mentioned this in another interview of how and why he left Boston in the first place. It was a brief mention of the mobsters.

Those guys can't F with him anymore, I have no doubt in my mind the Fertittas are connected to Italian mobs.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9488

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Yeah I've said for a while that the Fertitta's have to be connected to someone. You don't have money like that and the old school clout in Vegas like they do without knowing a family or two. Plus, Dana's got enough money now to hire Blackwater to cart him around in one of those bomb proof Suburban's with the minigun on the top.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 am

^^ I have a feeling that because of the Ferttitas connections, this is the reason that they have a hard time getting Sanctioned in New York trying to get Madision Square Garden. Someone in New York may also have ties and they may rival the Ferttitas..??? hmm...
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5736

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Heh I love these speculation lines. Adds to the whole mystique of the organization. However the downside is the more connections are made the more the organization is opened up to disrepute. Is this really what the UFC needs?
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9488

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm

9Teen_AT4 wrote:
^^ I have a feeling that because of the Ferttitas connections, this is the reason that they have a hard time getting Sanctioned in New York trying to get Madision Square Garden. Someone in New York may also have ties and they may rival the Ferttitas..??? hmm...

Possibly. New York is very pro-union, the mob and the unions have been tied together since dirt was invented, there could be some back scratching that still needs to be done. Strangely, with the reputation that boxing promoters have, they've never had a problem getting MSG for a night. Most importantly, we should continue to speculate on Zuffa's ties to the mob until Kreiger's head explodes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

DEP wrote:
9Teen_AT4 wrote:

Possibly. New York is very pro-union, the mob and the unions have been tied together since dirt was invented, there could be some back scratching that still needs to be done. Strangely, with the reputation that boxing promoters have, they've never had a problem getting MSG for a night. Most importantly, we should continue to speculate on Zuffa's ties to the mob until Kreiger's head explodes. Very Happy

This is a must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana running scared...   Dana running scared... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana running scared...
Page 1 of 1