The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Vote_lcapWanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Voting_barWanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Vote_lcapWanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Voting_barWanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7713

Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Empty
PostSubject: Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]   Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 pm

He was surprised it was given to him soon, but he's game to do it. I'm going for Axe on this one, becuz the guy has so much heart.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]   Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm

"Don't be sad Cung Le, if the fans from San Jose cheer for me more than for you."
Nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7966

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]   Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 pm

my pride love will never die, so i really hope wandy shows up in top form
Back to top Go down
Berserk
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Berserk

Standard Cash : 28627

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]   Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 pm

the commie wrote:
my pride love will never die, so i really hope wandy shows up in top form

I completely agree with this, I feel that Wandy came out strong against Leben, but it was just a bad matchup for him. I see Wandy beating Le as he has the experience and Wanderlei is a huge step up in competition from Scott Smith.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7713

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]   Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

He seems to always mention his fans, his fans are a true source of his heart and power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]   Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderlei Silva still wants to prove he can compete/talks next fight[video]
Page 1 of 1