The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
ronda "the homewrecker" rousey Vote_lcapronda "the homewrecker" rousey Voting_barronda "the homewrecker" rousey Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
ronda "the homewrecker" rousey Vote_lcapronda "the homewrecker" rousey Voting_barronda "the homewrecker" rousey Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

ronda "the homewrecker" rousey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10259

ronda "the homewrecker" rousey Empty
PostSubject: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 am

MMA’s worst-kept secret is now out in the open: Travis Browne is in a relationship with Ronda Rousey.

Browne, a UFC heavyweight contender, had long been rumored to be dating the dominant UFC women’s bantamweight champion.

Today, Browne, who trains alongside the MMA superstar at Glendale Fighting Club in Glendale, Calif., made it official. But don’t call it “dating.”

“Dating is for children; dating is for kids,” Browne today told The MMA Hour. “Over the summer, through all the sh-t that I had to shuffle through, that I had to sift through, Ronda and I started talking throughout the summer, and I’ll say now that we are together.

“She’s my woman, and I’m her man. There’s no boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. There’s no dating. We’re together.”

The “sh-t” that Browne referenced is a recent investigation into domestic violence involving his estranged wife, fitness model Jenna Renee Webb. However, citing “inconclusive evidence,” Browne was cleared to return to competition.

Although Webb did not press charges, UFC’s officials announced the promotion hired “a former FBI agent with more than 25 years of experience” for a seven-week investigation of the situation that “included interviews with multiple subjects associated with the principals, as well as the principals themselves.”

According to the statement: “The investigation found inconclusive evidence to support claims of alleged domestic violence involving Browne, and inconclusive evidence that Browne had violated the UFC Fighter Conduct Policy. As a result, UFC has lifted Browne’s temporary suspension and anticipates him returning to competition in the coming months. UFC takes allegations of domestic violence very seriously, and they will be investigated for their validity. If proven true with facts, it will result in swift action on our part.”

Browne (17-3-1 MMA, 8-3-1 UFC), who’s ranked No. 6 in the NOS Energy Drink MMA heavyweight rankings, meets Matt Mitrione (9-4 MMA, 9-4 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 81, which takes place Jan. 17 and airs on FOX Sports 1 from TD Garden in Boston.

Up next for Rousey (12-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC), the world’s top-ranked women’s bantamweight and female pound-for-pound fighter, is a UFC 193 pay-per-view headliner against Holly Holm (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC). Rousey looks for her seventh consecutive title defense at the stadium show, which takes place Nov. 14 at the the 70,000-seat Etihad Stadium in Melbourne.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/ufc-heavyweight-travis-browne-confirms-relationship-with-champ-ronda-rousey
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:05 am

for a woman who stands up for woman rights and is an idol to a million little girls all around the world who is the face of the UFC and is what seems to be adored by the general public this is a classless act and it sets the wrong example. to break a marriage up is fucking horrible and i personally think they are both dirtbags..
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:13 am

Thiago Silva take two!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:15 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 am

The way I understood it is they got together after he and his wife were on the outs. I didn't see anywhere where it said he was seeing Ronda while still with his wife.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:32 pm

http://larrybrownsports.com/mma/jenna-webb-ronda-rousey-husband-travis-browne/271193

http://www.mmanews.com/travis-brownes-wife-claims-he-is-having-an-affair-with-rnoda-rousey/

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/1712340/ronda-rousey-accused-sleeping-travis-browne-domestic-violence/

http://www.australianetworknews.com/ronda-rousey-travis-browne-dating-cheats-wife-ufc-champ/

http://www.fightbananas.com/news/travis-brownes-wife-claims-he-is-having-an-affair-with-ronda-rousey/
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:34 pm

travis admitted that he started talking to rousey in the summer right around the time he allegedly beat up his wife and his wife admitted that she knew of him talking with rousey for a while..

schaub dropped the scoop that browne and rousey were hooking up on his podcast a while ago
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:08 pm

especially after all the shit she was talking about floyd being a woman beater and all this shit she goes and allegedly dates a married man who was accused of beating his wife????

i just think it looks terrible for the image she was portraying

maybe im being too pc
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:35 pm

I don't know, maybe I'm playing a little bit of devil's advocate here, but he's saying "I started talking to Ronda during this whole issue and that's when the relationship started", and his wife is saying "It's been going on for awhile", so it's kinda his word against her's.

And I in no way am going to claim to know one way or the other about what happened with the DV, but if she really wanted to press charges, she could've. And she didn't. And now she's calling him a woman beater on twitter every chance she gets.

Well press charges then! And if you won't, then shut the hell up about it!
It makes her sound, at best, unreliable, and at worst, a liar.

And that sort of makes me more inclined to take his word the matters at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ronda "the homewrecker" rousey   ronda "the homewrecker" rousey Empty

Back to top Go down

ronda "the homewrecker" rousey
Page 1 of 1