The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Vote_lcapWanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Voting_barWanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Vote_lcapWanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Voting_barWanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10239

Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Empty
PostSubject: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Remember when Wanderlei Silva said he would never fight again? He may change his plans for one fight in particular. The former PRIDE middleweight champion was a guest color commentator at Saturday night’s XFC International 7 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and said in an interview to RedeTV, TV channel that aired the event live in Brazil, that he would come back to face his longtime rival Chael Sonnen. "Are you ready to do this? Let's do this," XFC president Myron Molotky asked Silva after the XFCi 7 main event, where Allan Nascimento defeated Ruslan Abiltarov via decision. "If (Sonnen) accepts the fight, why not?" Silva replied. "I’d do it. Why not? I’m here. Come get it." wrote:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/11/2/7146443/xfc-interested-in-doing-wanderlei-silva-vs-chael-sonnen-in-brazil

this is the type of shit that i fear... a bullshit feud that was scripted so poorly that my 11 year old son wasnt even entertained and now some bs league is going to try to get these two elite fighters to do this fight just to capitalize on their name and the fake feud ufc built up. ridiculous imo
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:44 pm

shortly after

Sonnen, a highly rational man, told Metamoris-match-mma" target="_blank">MMAMania that he would honor his suspension and would not fight Wanderlei Silva, but that he was open to a grappling match at Metamoris, if "The Axe Murderer" was willing. wrote:
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59431

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Of for fuck's sake Wanderlei, just stop it already. You have gona past ridicluous and are now just making everyone uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:42 pm

he uses every social outlet in the worst way possible. from his twitter rants, youtube videos, tuf staged arguments, and everything else in the modern world it just takes away from what he created in the ring. sad.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15311

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:47 am

It really does suck when you have fighters that were so great and so much fun to watch just taint there own legacy by doing dumb crap. Wandy could have ended his legacy as one the greatest with little argument. Now with the ducking drug test, the stupid rants, the meat headed i will get in any ones face and the jumping of sonnen on tuf with his coach i just dont think i will ever be able to look at wandy the same. I wont ever forget the awesome fights he put on but i also wont forget all the stupid crap that has done in tainting his legacy either.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35179

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:19 am

Sonnen will wreck him.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15311

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:10 pm

stock wrote:
Sonnen will wreck him.

i agree in mma or in grappling. i have sonnen all day long.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35179

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:28 pm

I see an easy takedown and then just GnP forever.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Hmmmm I was not aware that they had opened a TRT cheater league. Before I place my bet I would like to know the dose's they have taken during training and blood levels on fight night. Are they going to be able to jazz up a tad on fight night with a little coke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight   Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderlei Silva vs. Chael Sonnen in Brazil; Silva accepts fight
Page 1 of 1