The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Vote_lcapSPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Voting_barSPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Vote_lcapSPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Voting_barSPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS

Go down 
+4
Triggerman99
norcalmatt
Snake Five
Krieger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5718

SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Nuts to the wall all out banging battle between Stann and Silva. I enjoyed it thoroughly back and forth hard hammering no laying and praying. Wow ... I'd give it epic, history type memory....

Wandi needs to hang em up.... having said that I will continue to watch him and hope he doesn't die for my entertainment.

Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3770

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Yeah if you're going to retire that's how to end it, Cro Cop should've done the same after the Barry fight.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16376

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:24 am

I haven't seen this one yet but it sounds like a good high note to call it on....and I will also always watch Silvia fight but don't want him to pull a cro cop.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59431

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:51 am

Wait....
I didn't see Wanderlei say he was done. Is this an assumed sentiment?
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35179

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 am

No... It's just every expert on the planet was saying this would be his last fight as Stann was going to destroy Wandy.

Seriously, Silva is not capable of boring fights. Best ever, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15311

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 am

If he wants to keep going then why not? He knocked out Stann, knocked out cung le. I would like to see wandi and belfort get there fight that they were suppose to have and seeing both have made there new home at 205.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10292

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 am

Honestly I'm not ready to see him retire. Like was said above, Wandi isn't capable of a boring fight...he brings it everytime and goes for the finish everytime. I think he looked better than he's looked in YEARS against Cung Le...I say keep going...maybe some of these up and comers can get inspired by someone who really looks to win and not just to "not lose".
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12597

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 am

Seeing Wandy and Hunt get KO's in Japan again almost made me cry. I seriously had trouble getting to sleep on Saturday night I was so happy...lol

But, I would like Wandy to retire as well. I hear what you guys are saying and TOTALLY agree that he puts on the best fights in the business still, but I just don't think I can watch him get KO'd anymore like he does. He did show remarkable recovery powers against Stann, but anyone who used to watch him fight in Pride can tell that his chin and brain are mush now from the wars. A stiff breeze knocks him over when it used to take a baseball bat. Same thing happened to Chuck.

I love watching him fight, but I actually wish he would stop.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10292

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:00 pm

This is true. We all pretty much look for what's best for US...vs what's best for the people getting their heads punched. Sure I love to see exciting fights and all out wars, but at what expense? Certainly don't want to eventually see Wandy get really hurt...
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Wait....
I didn't see Wanderlei say he was done. Is this an assumed sentiment?

Nope I never said HE said he was done. I just hope he retires before diapers and a bib, or before he dies in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS   SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS Wandy should hang em up! SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1