The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Vote_lcapSilva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Voting_barSilva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Vote_lcapSilva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Voting_barSilva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"

Go down 
+2
Chrom
Gecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Empty
PostSubject: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:16 am

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Anderson-Silva-will-accept-fight-with-Michael-Bisping-if-Bisping-defeats-Vitor-Belfort.html

well once again bisping is on the heels of his first title shot again. Silvas manager has said if bisping beats Vitor then bisping will get the next title shot.

WAR BISPING!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am

Face Palm
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Bisping Rocks!.... First he will beat Belfort.... Then Silva .... then move up to HW and clean out the HW division.... WAR BISPING!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGH..... War! Metal affraid

oooo .... I hurt myself..... BISPING FOR GOAT!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Ok ... a tad over the top but ... Bisping beats a worn out Belfort.... easy.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Krieger wrote:
Bisping Rocks!.... First he will beat Belfort.... Then Silva .... then move up to HW and clean out the HW division.... WAR BISPING!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGH..... War! Metal affraid

oooo .... I hurt myself..... BISPING FOR GOAT!

Now how can you not thumbs up that post!! 100000% agree
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm

I hope Belfort knocks Bisping all the way back across the pond!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Chrom wrote:

But how do you really feel? lol!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Chrom wrote:

Heh ... but he won't cause he'll come up hurt just before the fight.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Why does this manager feel the need to even open his mouth about this? This kind of business is obviously discussed behind the scenes, but why put it out there for the public?

I'm seriously starting to think that Silva needs to find new management. These guys seem like they have something obnoxious to say every single day lately.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 am

I like how Silva's manager thinks he gets to decide on the matchups now as well. Arrogance...
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 am

I'm with Gecko, I can't wait for this fight. Finally some new blood to face Silva. I do disagree with who Gecko wants to win. I for one don't want to see Silva ever lose...I want him to retire undefeated.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:33 pm

samger2 wrote:
I'm with Gecko, I can't wait for this fight. Finally some new blood to face Silva. I do disagree with who Gecko wants to win. I for one don't want to see Silva ever lose...I want him to retire undefeated.

Oh i see where you made your mistake, if you want silva to retire with the belt you should push for a silva /weidman fight then....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"   Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge" Empty

Back to top Go down

Silva: "if bisping beats belfort we accept his challenge"
Page 1 of 1