The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Vote_lcapUFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Voting_barUFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Vote_lcapUFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Voting_barUFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*

Go down 
+2
norcalmatt
Snake Five
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3781

UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Man what I saw of this card was awesome.

Beautfiul counter to the kick with an overhand right by Le just knocked Franklin the fuck out.

Fukuda looked awesome against DeBlass with his wrestling, good GnP, and great Clinch and Pound. He had some good dirty boxing uppercuts and really utilized those nonstop knees to the body and legs to take away the cardio of DeBlass. Also I dug his theme music.

Dong Hyun Kim looked great, he had good takedowns and was constantly going for submissions or GnP. That rear naked crossface was tight as hell as was that darce choke. Those hammerfist near the end where he was going two at a time were awesome. Thiago was mostly dominated ,but he still managed to land some good high kicks and that great kimura.

Gomi-Danzig was a good fight Gomi was utilizing those leg kicks mixed with good combinations ,but Danzig has some great clinch and pound action. I don't know why he doesn't try to utilize it more.

Tuck-Zhang was awesome. Zhang hit that awesome takedown ,but Tuck looked great all around, and then Zhang came alive in that last round and really brought it to Tuck.

Lineker looked awesome had some real power and volume in his punches and liked how he utilized liver shots first with a spinning back kick and later with a looping left hook. Urushitani was fighting back and had heart ,but was never really in it.

I thought Tezuka-Caceres was awesome. Just an awesome grappling match and I loved how both would just try to goad each other into a brawl. Caceres landed that double punch which was fucking hilarious.

If you didn't watch this event I reccomend that you do.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16387

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 pm

holy fuck did franklin get ktfo'd

oh and off topic, but could anybody hook me up with a link to see silva bonnar...i just got back in to civilization lastnight and didnt get to see it
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22848

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Like I said in another thread. BEST THING TO HIT SATURDAY MORNINGS SINCE FRAGLEROCK! Le is calling it a "lucky punch" I say bullshit. That was pinpoint dead on the fuckin button! I haven't seen a ko in the UFC that viscous since Ace KO'd Nate Quarry.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15322

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 am

yeah that le knock out came out of no where and dropped ace. I was surprised to say the very least. mad props to Le and sorry Ace but i think it's getting close to hanging them up. I just dont think Ace can make another title run and he is getting dropped a lot easier now a days than he used to.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35190

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeah, I actually looked down for one second and looked up to see someone face down on the mat. I initially assumed it was Le, but then noticed the pink shorts.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59442

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 pm

[img]UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Cung-l10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*   UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC on Fuel TV 6 Discussion *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1