The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The Walking Dead - Page 15 Vote_lcapThe Walking Dead - Page 15 Voting_barThe Walking Dead - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The Walking Dead - Page 15 Vote_lcapThe Walking Dead - Page 15 Voting_barThe Walking Dead - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+5
Triggerman99
Chrom
Gecko
FistK
samger2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12612

The Walking Dead - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:54 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah I'm sure the cop chick is supposed to be scary and intense and intimidating and all that, but I just find her really annoying. I really hope she's not the next big villain, because I would have a hard time buying her as the successor to the Governor and the Terminians.

I'm just confused in general by this new group. I just don't get the logic in their collective mindset, and I think I'm gonna have a real hard time caring about this storyline in any way. Maybe it's just the fact that we got introduced to a whole bunch of new people all at once and it's gonna take some time for me to process them, but so far I am very uninterested in their story.
Also, maybe I missed it, but do they not ever leave the hospital? They all just look so clean and shiny, like the zombie apacolypse just started for them like 2 weeks ago. Another reason I guess why I'm annoyed with them already. lol

Regardless, just thinking in general terms of what I know so far, I think Rick's group would have a hard time infilrating the hospital and wiping them out if it does come to that. It's a hospital, and it seems like that cop chick is psycho about keeping it locked up tight, so It's gonna be tough finding a soft spot in a building such as an electronically locked-down hospital.

Yeah the cop aint intimidating me either lol. I doubt she will be the season villain though. I don't really get the description of the episode either. "A new group that seem great but there is something potentially dark about them"? At one point did they seem anything, but fucked up and creepy? lol

I also thought it was interesting that Noah said he wanted to return to Richmond where he was living in a "walled community." I am thinking that is something from the book (different city though), but we will see.

I did pretty good on my "I think Daryl has the black kid from everyone hates chris in the wodds and looks upset, because he lost carol" prediction thought. Woot woot - My first good prediction lol.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10307

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 am

Wait, I'm lost. Darryl has the black kid that escaped? And how does that tie in with Carol. I'm very confused
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59446

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:59 pm

FistK is assuming he was right about who's with Darryl. We don't know that yet, but given how things unfolded in the last episode, it seems pretty logical that that's who's with Darryl (when he came out of the woods at the end of the episode two weeks ago back at the church, and Michonne asked him where Carol was and he looked all shameful or whatever and turned around and said "come on out" to some mystery person behind him). Not sure if you saw or not, but at the end of last Sunday's episode, Carol was on a gurney in the hospital where Beth is, seemingly alive, but unconcsious. So if Beth and Carol are both at the hospital, logic suggests that the black kid (who escaped) is with Darryl.

You didn't miss anything, but it's a pretty safe bet. That's all.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:57 am

I just went back and read what I wrote and I did write it like it was a foregone conclusion that what I stated was true, my bad. I got carried away lol.

Yeah Sam, Daryl and Carol went chasing after the car that Daryl saw kidnap Beth some time ago and then you see Carol getting wheeled in on a gurney so I assumed that Carol got captured and Daryl had Noah with him now because he escaped.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16391

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 am

so is Abraham going to be the new villain?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:34 am

norcalmatt wrote:
so is Abraham going to be the new villain?

Meh, I wouldn't think so. I don't think he's villain material. lol
He's definitely tortured and unbalanced, but I don't think he's smart enough or forward-thinking enough to be any kind of formidable villain.
I think he's just gonna kill himself now because he doesn't really have a purpose anymore.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16391

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:30 pm

I could see him snapping and trying to keep glen and Maggie as hostages so to speak....
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Yeah, could be I guess. He's definitely a wild card right now, at the very least.
I'm not sure what his place is going to be from here on out. Like I said, he doesn't really have a purpose or direction anymore, so it'll be interesting to see how he shakes out. He probably has no desire to go to D.C. anymore, but I think it's also pretty obvious that he and Rick can't co-exist as two alpha-male leaders of one group, so I don't see him returning to the church, either (I know he was part of the group in the comics, but his character on the show doesn't seem capable of being in that role).
And what was the significance of Abraham's wound on his hand? They kept making it a point of focus, like it has some meaning. Maybe I missed it. Was it supposed to be symbolic of something, like it hasn't healed since he beat those guys to death with the soup can to protect his family? And why was his family afraid of him? Just because he's half-nuts or something? lol
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm kind of irritated at how angry the group is at Abraham for punching doofy. I mean I get the whole "we're a good group that takes care of people and we won't lose ourself" mentality but the dude has led them all over creation and away from the safety of their own people just to find out it was all a lie for his own betterment. Yeah...I'd have punched him too...
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Well that was a pretty brutal episode. Sad to see Beth go, but happy to see Darryl got his man balls back and shot the chick. I'm so sick and tired of big girly bearded black guy. Can he be any more pathetic? I want him to go next.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm

I actually wasn't that sad to see Beth go. I was talking to somebody who said something like "Well I didn't think I liked her, until she got killed!". And I'm just like "Mmmm nah, not so much!" Lol
I think she was a liability, and kind of useless. The group is stronger without her.
I just feel bad for Maggie. She literally just found out that Beth was alive after assuming her to be dead all this time, only to show up just in time to find out "Oh, yeah sorry. NOW she's dead!"

So is Morgan crazy or what? I know he was, but I had hope that he calmed down a little when we first saw him walking down the road and seemingly somewhat under control. Now, I'm not so sure. He could be crazier than ever.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 am

I actually liked what they were doing with Beth's character. I thought they were developing her well (although they always do that before killing someone lol). But, wife wife didnt like her.

I agree with Sam though. At this point I would have preferred Tyrese get killed instead of Beth which is so disappointing, because he is such a badass in the books.

It almost seemed to me like Morgan is at peace with his wife killing his son now after he couldnt kill her etc, but we will see.

I thought the episode was pretty well done though. They did a pretty good job of portraying the cop that Rick ran down as an ok guy, so I think it made it all the more dark that Rick ran him down and shot him.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm

I watch every episode so why do I so frequently not know who you guys are talking about?? Who is Morgan?
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:50 pm

samger2 wrote:
I watch every episode so why do I so frequently not know who you guys are talking about??  Who is Morgan?

I think it's because you are going senile buddy. If you look two pages back you already asked that question and Trigg answered you...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Here's what I wrote the last time you forgot who he was. Wink

Quote :
Morgan is the guy who initially took Rick in at the very beginning when Rick first got out of the hospital. Him and his son were holed up in their house. Then he was also in season 3, when Rick, Carl, and Michonne were looking for guns to battle The Governor and they came across that whole area of the city that Morgan had walled off with razor wire and shit. He was crazy by then, and he was living up in an apartment and he had like an arsenal of guns that he had collected. After he tries to kill them and they subdue him, he gives Rick some guns, but refuses to accept Rick's invitation to come with them.

Well in case you missed it at the end of this episode, they show a masked guy walking down the tracks, and he comes to the Terminus map sign than Rick had just scribbled over with "No Sanctuary". He takes off his mask and it's Morgan, and he turns and goes into the woods where Rick and the group went in earlier.

He had a similar appearance at the end of this episode.
Here he is in the clip I mentioned above, at the end of the first episode of this season:

And here is his scene at the end of Sunday's mid-season finale:

Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:09 pm

hahahahahahahaha......I really have to stop drinking. I'm glad you're on top of things man
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:19 pm

This is exactly why I always set my DVR to "end 2 minutes later" when I set the record time! Lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:02 pm

So what's everybody think?

I just went back and read the last page or two on here, and I think it's a pretty safe bet that nobody is too upset about Tyrese! lol
I knew right away in this episode he was gonna get killed, because when they were in the car on the way to Richmond, Tyrese got to do this monologue-type thing to Noah about his childhood and his father and all that, and like we've mentioned a few times, as soon as a 2nd tier character (aka not Darryl, Rick, Karl, Carol, Glen, Maggie, or Michonne) starts to open up a little, they're a goner!

I like that they're still going to Washington now, though. I think them travelling around like this kind of opens things up a little as far as encountering new people and new threats and all that.

So what the hell happened to the Richmond community? It obviously wasn't just overrun by walkers, unless walkers suddenly have decided to cut people in half, seperate the lower halves from the top halves in two different locations, and burn down buildings.
Something tells me the group is gonna run into whoever pillaged that community, and we're gonna have our next villain.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:50 am

Yeah i knew tyrese was getting it too once they gave him dialogue haha.

I am assuming whatever happened in the richmond community had something to do with the group called the "wolves" (btw no such group in the book lol).

They showed a sign that said "Wolves are near" at one point and all of the torsos that poured out of the truck had "W"s carved into their heads so I assume it is some kind of group.

There could be numerous different groups from the book that they could be, but this episode definitely teased that we will see the major villain from the book called Negan at some point. Negan carried around a baseball bat called lucille and Glenn found a baseball bat on the ground. Not to mention Noah's mother was obviously hit with a bat judging by the shape of the wound on her head.

Bad times are coming lol.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:25 pm

FistK wrote:

They showed a sign that said "Wolves are near" at one point and all of the torsos that poured out of the truck had "W"s carved into their heads so I assume it is some kind of group

Wow, I somehow missed all of that! Lol
But now that you mention it, I do remember seeing a preview for this season where Rick and the group are approached by a couple of actual wolves. I'm sure that ties in somehow.

I hope we see Negan soon. I haven't read the comics, but Negan is still a character I've heard a lot about.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Haha

The Walking Dead - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoks_PQbXKcMxv2c8dXXPSuVcldhRZyqSXTdiY6NfOBpT6Hnda7fIzLbY4
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Trying my best not to read anything here as I post this:

We cancelled cable at the beginning of the year and the only show we've had trouble getting/watching is the walking dead, so sadly we've not watched any of the episodes yet this season. AMC's website broadcasts the current episodes but we've tried on more than one occasion to watch from the website and the quality is horrible. Anyone know of a good, free site to watch from?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15326

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:53 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:

They showed a sign that said "Wolves are near" at one point and all of the torsos that poured out of the truck had "W"s carved into their heads so I assume it is some kind of group

Wow, I somehow missed all of that! Lol
But now that you mention it, I do remember seeing a preview for this season where Rick and the group are approached by a couple of actual wolves. I'm sure that ties in somehow.

I hope we see Negan soon. I haven't read the comics, but Negan is still a character I've heard a lot about.

With them being in Alexandria now. I think Negan is on the way for sure.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am

Is Alexandria in the comics?
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:14 am

Yes Alexandria is a very big part pf the comics.

Actually the entire last episode is almost pulled exactly from the books.

The only difference is the woman in charge of Alexandria was a man in the book, but even he was a congressman like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next