The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Vote_lcapSilva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Voting_barSilva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Vote_lcapSilva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Voting_barSilva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Quote :
“I guess you can see more like six years of fighting. I love what I do. The team that works with me does a fantastic job. I’ve never had a serious injury that took myself away from competition. So I think I have this a little while longer.”

In an interview with Brazilian newspaper, estadao.com.br, UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva lets the public know that retirement isn’t coming anytime soon.
continued....

Hmm... so thats what about 6-10 more fights? Who would you all like to see Silva fight before he retires?
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3790

PostSubject: Re: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:48 am

GSP, Jone Jones, Brock Lesnar, B.J. Penn, Nick Diaz, Jose Aldo
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 am

GSP,Bisping,Weidman,Diaz,Belcher,JDS,Jones

Half contenders and half super fights
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 am

I would go with
Weidman
Jon Jones
GSP
Belcher
Machida (I know never in a million years, but I like the style match up)
Nick Diaz
Rampage
Cormier
Lumbard
Bisping (just to throw Gecko a bone Wink )
Edit: Forgot Rockhold
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Evans, GSP, Diaz, Bisping, Belfort again, Boetsch (it's inevitable; he can't be stopped!!), Shogun, and Costa Phillipou, who will be the unquestioned #1 contender for the MW title in Silva's final title defense.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3790

PostSubject: Re: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Man Belcher would be a good one or at least sounds like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement   Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Silva Eyes Six More Years Of Fighting Before Retirement
Page 1 of 1