The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Vote_lcapAwkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Voting_barAwkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Vote_lcapAwkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Voting_barAwkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7695

Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Empty
PostSubject: Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol    Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 am

Quote :
I’ve you’ve ever told an off-color joke only to realize that the person you’re telling it to is standing in front of his 83-year-old grandmother, you’re going to appreciate this video.

Fabricio Werdum thinks he’s being witty when he sees Fedor and his entourage in the elevator at the hotel prior to Strikeforce’s last event in New Jersey and lets them know that he knows a few greetings the Russian group will understand. “Vai Cavalo” goes on to explain that he lived in Croatia for a stretch and while he was there he picked up some of the country’s Slavic native tongue — a dialect that closely resembles Russian.

“I lived two years in Croatia,” he explained in English to the oblivious group.

“Good morning. Good afternoon. Good evening. I fucked your mother,” Werdum rhymed off in Croatian. “It’s no good, eh? Bad…uh words.”

Watch the expressions change on the faces of Fedor and his priest from smiles to frowns when Werdum blurts out the insult.

Props to Dr. Andy Nguyen from ChokeOutCancer for sending us the vid.

Vai Cavalo You awkward sumbytch! lol
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7695

PostSubject: Re: Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol    Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Epic expression on everyone's face!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5720

PostSubject: Re: Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol    Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 am

Heh.... does this mean Fedor is gonna have a little bro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol    Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol  Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward: Werdum tells Fedor "I f@#k your mother.." lol
Page 1 of 1