The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Vote_lcapCro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Voting_barCro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Vote_lcapCro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Voting_barCro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22856

Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Empty
PostSubject: Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137   Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 am

Quote :
"I can now exclusively confirm that I will fight to the last UFC do 29th 10.2011. In Las Vegas, with Roy Nelson. It will be a great match, I will be psychologically motivated, it's about heart fighter and I think it would be an awesome match.'m Getting ready to for it already since my last fight, I'm in good training and really looking forward'', says Mirko.

'This is the real enemy, a dangerous character, and disregarded him because of the chin and belly strips, but if you hit it will be' goodbye '. It will be very interesting, "he told GOL.hr Filipovic, who is convinced that the battle against korpulentnog Nelson - who many people underestimate calling him a fat man - be a real match.

Readers of our community interested in is whether he preferred it to fight against Nelson, but not against the Minotaur as many had expected.

"I'm sorry it did not come to fight with the Minotaur. But to blame the media, I once said:" If UFC has expressed a wish that I was ready for combat. I know how the UFC and that they impose a struggle. After that they started with the media campaign, I knew I must not say more than that.''

And if you can not agree to continue cooperation in the UFC, one possibility is a move in the K-1.

"I have some negotiations, it is my one big wish, but we'll see how it will finish this last fight in October."
The rest at
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://gol.hr/clanak/rubrika/mma/mirko-filipovic-na-gol-hr-u-daje-odgovore-na-sva-otvorena-pitanja.html%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DeN3%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=hr&twu=1&u=http://gol.hr/clanak/f2f/mirko-ekskluzivno-na-chatu-gol-hr-a-otkrio-ime-sljedeceg-protivnika.html&usg=ALkJrhiuZ0Qqbs0FBhfURfQdX6V7TBnE3A
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4013

Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137   Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 am

Oh no...Cro Cop's getting KTFO again Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137   Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 pm

"belly strips" Laughing
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9489

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137   Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Chin and belly strips.... anyone?
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137   Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Mmmm, salted Belly Strips!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137   Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country"  @ UFC 137 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cro Cop Tells Croatian TV Channel His Next Opponent Is "Big Country" @ UFC 137
Page 1 of 1