The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Vote_lcapKoscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Voting_barKoscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Vote_lcapKoscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Voting_barKoscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.

Go down 
+2
Triggerman99
Gecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:38 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AsTmWhx.6RMo6GH2TLC1itc9Eo14?slug=mmaweekly-04c207081d5029c6e52f54ade7149beb

and it looks like kos is already getting under Condits skin too.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Personally I think Ellenberger and Condit would have been the fight to watch but hey thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Well, there goes Condit's title shot....
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5719

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Kos finds a way back to title contention and Condit falls by the roadside?

Naw Condit KOs Kos and fights GSP for the title ... and loses that. Everyone moves to lightweight.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Koscheck wins and Dana says that he can get a 3rd match with GSP for the title if he wins one more fight........... against Jon Fitch.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10293

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Poor Condit...damn. Had a title shot and then got "asked" to pass it up. I think Kos takes this...damn.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12598

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 am

Ugh...Stupid fight for Condit.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am

Trigger, cheers

Nice

That is the best idea I have heard all day, granted its only 8am where I live;
but it makes damn good sense. I personally still don't see how Fitch is not still
#3 in the WW top 10; he is a great fighters, he beats BJ penn 9 - 10 fights imo.

and thats not hating on bj.

Not too sure what is going to happen here, I like Condits chances as a puncher
given Kos suspect chin; but I see him losing a decision. Kos is strong everywhere
for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.   Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Koscheck and Condit is on for superbowl weekend.
Page 1 of 1