The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Vote_lcapJason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Voting_barJason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Vote_lcapJason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Voting_barJason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call

Go down 
+2
Triggerman99
Chrom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22837

Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Empty
PostSubject: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Strike11
Quote :
The season premiere of “The Ultimate Fighter 14″ doesn’t kick off until next Wednesday on Spike TV, but the fireworks between the two opposing coaches started during today’s conference call. Things got playfully heated between Jason “Mayhem” Miller (Pictured) and Michael Bisping, with both middleweights exchanging several insults.

After Miller briefly complimented Bisping for co-starring with him in the unforgettable season they just wrapped, the Brit quickly set the tone for the call.

“You’re trying to sweeten me up so I don’t beat you too badly on December 3rd?” Bisping asked.

“Don’t get me wrong. I think you’re way worse an idiot than I am and I’m going to smash your face and choke you,” Miller answered back.

Bisping then turned his attack on Miller’s recent arrest for allegedly assaulting his own sister at a party.

“Nice to see you’ve been warming up on your sister,” Bisping stated. “I definitely will be practicing guillotine escapes. If she can escape your guillotine, I should be good.”

“You make sure to practice them,” Miller said while laughing. “Actually, I’ll send you her number.”

The 185-pounders weren’t too familiar with each other prior to the start of filming, but it appears they know more than they ever wanted to about the other at this point.

“My initial belief was to give Mike the benefit of doubt, but he fully proved himself to be a prick by week two,” Miller expressed.

Needless to say, the feeling was mutual.

“At the start of the show I hated him, during the show I hated him, at the end of the show I hated him,” Bisping shot back. “December 3rd I’m going to kick his ass, so it’s all good.”

Although there were numerous threats and slights delivered from both parties, it was more of a lighthearted spat, which lead Miller to claim they are a part of the same fighter fraternity.

“We hate each other’s guts,” Miller expressed. “At the same time, I can’t speak for Mike because I can’t talk with that stupid accent, but I’ll say this, there has to be a mutual respect at some level because on December 3rd, we’re going to get in the cage across from each other.

“I know that he trains hard and I respect that. As a person, yeah, I’m going to tell him I hate him, but at the end of the day, we’re all fighters and there is a brotherhood amongst all of us.”
Source

Last edited by Chrom on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59431

Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

“We hate each other’s guts,” Miller expressed. “At the same time, I can’t speak for Mike because I can’t talk with that stupid accent"

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15311

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 am

“Nice to see you’ve been warming up on your sister,” Bisping stated. “I definitely will be practicing guillotine escapes. If she can escape your guillotine, I should be good.”

hahaha nice one mike, cheers tongue
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6194

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 am

Sure hope the last season on spike will live up to the hype!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Billytk
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Billytk

Standard Cash : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Not that I'm a huge TUF fan honestly I only watch sporadically but I will miss having the option to watch once it moves to FX Sad
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm just really curious to see if Bisping tries to actually and literally fight mayhem at some point during the season. Miller is one of those guys that are just relentlessly in your face with their shit-talking and instigating, and I don't think Bisping has the level of self-control needed to tolerate it.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:47 pm

I do think Mikey has learned his lesson and I dont expect the talking crap to get too out of control. No attacks of cornormen or anything like that.

I believe the two are cordially engaging in the required banter to sell the show and the fight. Nice to see two professionals giving it a go. Nick? Have a look mate. This is how its done.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Actually, now that I look again, the article mentions thew words "playful" and "lighthearted" when describing their interaction, so maybe they have a mutual understanding that it's just for show.
I don't know. I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6194

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Maybe Mayhem can host Mikey on the next episode of Bully Beat Down?
Mayhem can be the host AND be the bully Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I LOOOOOVE Bully Beatdown
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Maybe Mayhem could host, Bisping could be the bully, Jorge Rivera could be the victim, and Dana Henderson could be the fighter that shit-stomps the bully!

Metal
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 pm

HOLD THE PHONE! Henderson already bullied an unconscious and beaten Bisping. I demand that Henderson is the bully, Bisping is the victim and Valasquez BEATS HIM DOWN.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15311

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 am

Krieger wrote:
HOLD THE PHONE! Henderson already bullied an unconscious and beaten Bisping. I demand that Henderson is the bully, Bisping is the victim and Valasquez BEATS HIM DOWN.

If i could plus 10 you i would but heres 1 for now buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call   Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason “Mayhem” Miller and Michael Bisping Exchange Insults During Conference Call
Page 1 of 1