The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Vote_lcapJason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Voting_barJason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Vote_lcapJason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Voting_barJason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister

Go down 
+3
butterknifeninja
Krieger
Chrom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22852

Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Empty
PostSubject: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 am

Quote :
According to TMZ.com, UFC middleweight Jason “Mayhem” Miller was arrested last week in North Carolina for allegedly assaulting his sister. The celebrity gossip website is reporting Miller’s sister wanted to leave the house party they were attending when the 185-pounder put her in a headlock and refused to let go.

The Chatham County Sheriff’s Department states Miller kept the choke hold on her and didn’t allow his sibling to leave. When she finally managed to escape, law enforcement was called to the scene and arrested “Mayhem” later that evening for simple assault and false imprisonment.

The host of MTV’s ‘Bully Beatdown’ has since posted bail and been released.

No word on what may have caused the scuffle or if either of the two were under the influence of any substances at the time.

Miller is currently coaching opposite Michael Bisping on the 14th season of “The Ultimate Fighter.”
Source

Ahh... FFS! Face Palm
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5733

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah.... I'm thinking this will go away pretty quick... wasn't a domestic assault it was two folks at a party messing around.... sigh
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 am

Hoping they were just messing around, you mean. Because otherwise we're all going to have to root for Bisping, and no one wants that...

It should go away quick though, he was probably just training for the Bisping fight. Since Mikey hits like a girl, that was probably the only training partner he needed.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah.... whats Dana's position on domestic violence? Could be the end of Mayhem. We know what Dana thinks of Speedos in the ring ... this could push him over the edge. Guaranteed Dana and Mayhem are chatting about this even as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 am

butterknifeninja wrote:
he was probably just training for the Bisping fight. Since Mikey hits like a girl, that was probably the only training partner he needed.
lol! +1
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 am

When the whole Tito/Jenna domestic violence thing came about, Dana said it could cost Tito his job if he was guilty. I would expect the same for Mayhem
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 am

Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister JasonMayhemMiller

"Damn ... I should'a thought this one out."
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15326

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 am

Mayhem probably just beat her up cause it's the only win he can get right now. maybe after Bisping kicks his ass he will get a win against cyborg or gina maybe. Keri Vera might be available but that fight would be close.....F all you Bisping haters Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5400

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Hahaha, do you realize how many times I put my sister in a headlock? Hell, it would happen a lot more often if she wasn't so short and realized she is the perfect height to elbow me in the junk.

Mayhem's sister is a bitch, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Heh the hardest I have ever been hit in my life was by my sister. I was about 15 laying on the living room floor watching Tora Tora Tora at about 3 am one Friday night. She comes in drunk and changes the channel. I flipped it back a few times so did she... so of course I called her a "fucking slut".

I had just enough time to turn over on my back when she jumped on my chest, full mount and punched me in the face so hard all I saw was a big exploding rainbow. My mom came down cause I kept yelling at my sister to let me up so I could kill her..... heh

Mayhem got arrested for a headlock?

PS.... oh yeah NEVER call your sister a fucking slut.... I never have again.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6209

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 am

Michael Bisping reacts to 'Mayhem' Miller getting arrested: 'That's gay'
Quote :
"So miller gets nicked for getting his sister in a headlock, but she escapes. 2 things, thats gay and I guess I don't worry about guillotines."

Hahah!!
I knew Mikey couldn't resist on this one!

Link
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm

lol! Good one!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15326

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 am

Mogal wrote:
Michael Bisping reacts to 'Mayhem' Miller getting arrested: 'That's gay'
Quote :
"So miller gets nicked for getting his sister in a headlock, but she escapes. 2 things, thats gay and I guess I don't worry about guillotines."

Hahah!!
I knew Mikey couldn't resist on this one!

Link

cheers War Bisping
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 am

So this basically it boils down to TMZ being really shitty at their job and slow on the trigger....
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6209

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Mayhem Miller: Aug. 6 arrest for assault nothing more than 'redneck drama' that is 'now all over with'

Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 14 coach Jason Miller, who was arrested back on August 6, 2011, for allegedly assaulting his sister, says the incident is officially over and done with and nothing more than "a Miller family experience that got out of hand."

Link

His recent run-in with the law will not jeopardize his upcoming fight against Michael Bisping at the TUF 14 live finale this December, but don't be surprised to see "The Count" use it as part of his pre-fight trash-talking campaign.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59446

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:30 pm

This might be the lamest attempt at "news" I have ever heard.

His sister was obviously on her period and...... well, and nothing. That's it!
Does anything else need to be said?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister   Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason “Mayhem” Miller Arrested for Assaulting His Sister
Page 1 of 1