The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Vote_lcapBisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Voting_barBisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Vote_lcapBisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Voting_barBisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal

Go down 
+4
Grey Suit
butterknifeninja
Mogal
Chrom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22855

Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Empty
PostSubject: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 am

Quote :
Michael Bisping will be with the UFC for quite some time, assuming he continues his winning ways.

The polarizing middleweight has signed a new eight-fight deal with the UFC and relocated his training camp to a gym in Orange, Calif., his manager, Anthony McGann, told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Bisping (21-3 MMA, 11-3 UFC), of course, is hard at work preparing for an upcoming fight with Jason "Mayhem" Miller (24-7 MMA, 0-1 UFC), which serves as the traditional season-ending meeting between coaches for "The Ultimate Fighter 14." The middleweights headline the final season of the reality series to air on Spike TV, which debuts Sept. 21.

The pair headlines The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale, which takes place Dec. 3 in Las Vegas.

Bisping returns to the octagon after a highly controversial co-main-event fight with Jorge Rivera at UFC 127 in Sydney. Fans railed at him for what looked to be a blatantly illegal knee in the fight's first round, and following his second-round TKO, he was caught on camera spitting at Rivera's cornerman.

The Brit later apologized for the incident and said Rivera and his cornermen baited him prior to the fight. The UFC nonetheless withheld a discretionary bonus in the wake of the controversy.
Source

wow.... 8 fight contract... hope they locked him in on a nice low rate.... because I have a feeling he is gonna be going on a skid...
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6212

PostSubject: Eight for this mate!   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 am

Michael Bisping signs new eight fight deal with UFC

The UFC and middleweight contender Michael Bisping (21-3) have agreed on a new eight-fight contract that secures the upcoming Ultimate Fighter coach according to the Brit's manager, Anthony McGann

Link
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 am

I ninjad you by 2 minutes Smile merged
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4012

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 am

8 fights? Wow...someone over there likes Bisping I guess
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31183

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 am

I thiknk Gecko needs a new pair of underoo's!
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6212

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:07 am

Chrom wrote:
I ninjad you by 2 minutes Smile merged
Doh!
LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 am

Grey Suit wrote:
But that would be assuming he has graduated out of his pull-ups.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Chrom wrote:
Grey Suit wrote:
But that would be assuming he has graduated out of his pull-ups.... Razz

Mad lol! Great news. Cant wait to see the look of fear when Henderson and Silva hear the news...... WAR BISPING!!!!!

Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16394

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 pm

chrom...i feel the same about him going on a skid...I dont think ufc brass is going to protect him anymore with fights he should win....i see him getting all big names now and being hendoed another time or 2!. If hardey wasnt on such a loosing streak i think he would've been the new britt poster boy! (people seem to like him more than bisping) Thats sort of why i think he still has a job, I think dana and the boys had high hopes for him and may still have some faith in him.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Off topic here, but what does it mean when the background in someone's post is green? Not the whole page, just eclosed in the area of the person's post.

I'm seeing it on gecko's post right now, and have seen on some sporadic posts here and there (including mine).

And now on topic;

I woke up this morning with a feeling that something terrible had happened. Now I know why......
No
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Quote :
I woke up this morning with a feeling that something terrible had happened. Now I know why......
LMAO!!! ^^^

The original thread starter has the option to "Thank" 1 response per thread which equals 3 rep and 3 $tandard Ca$h, which highlights the whole post in green.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5736

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Well as Cable has not shown up on the site yet I feel it is my responsibility to welcome this good news and wish Mr. Bisping all the best. I can only hope he will get the opportunity to fight that scurrilous and treacherous dog Henderson again so he can purge that distasteful loss from his record. This victory will of course will be the opening salvo that will begin the Counts journey to the Belt.

Oh yes.... WAR BISPING!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 am

Krieger wrote:
Well as Cable has not shown up on the site yet I feel it is my responsibility to welcome this good news and wish Mr. Bisping all the best. I can only hope he will get the opportunity to fight that scurrilous and treacherous dog Henderson again so he can purge that distasteful loss from his record. This victory will of course will be the opening salvo that will begin the Counts journey to the Belt.

Oh yes.... WAR BISPING!

Hell Yeah WAR BISPING!!!! x2 cheers
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Off topic here, but what does it mean when the background in someone's post is green? Not the whole page, just eclosed in the area of the person's post.

I'm seeing it on gecko's post right now, and have seen on some sporadic posts here and there (including mine).

And now on topic;

No

Cause geckos are green....DAH!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal   Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Bisping re-ups with UFC on eve of "TUF 14," signs eight-fight deal
Page 1 of 1