The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Vote_lcap"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Voting_bar"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Vote_lcap"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Voting_bar"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Empty
PostSubject: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Quote :
Earlier today, we came across this wonderful Michael Bisping photoshop by UG’er JCSUPERMAN, which The Count liked so much that he’s currently using it as his twitter avatar. Indeed, it’s a breathtaking image — and it just begs for the Joseph Ducreux treatment. So, the CagePotato staff decided to turn Bisping’s portrait into the latest MMA meme. Check out more of Bisping’s old-timey trash-talk after the jump, and if you want to take a crack at making your own, grab the original image and post your work on our Facebook page.

So I thought this would be something fun we could do here to pass the time on slow days.

Basically, it's a knock-off of those Joseph Ducreaux memes you've most likely seen all over the place, where you take a modern phrase, make it sound old-timey and archaic, and put it on the portrait.
You may not know the name, but you've seen them, no doubt:

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Meme10

("I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one!")

Well this is basically the same thing, but with this Michael Bisping "portrait" that someone made:

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Bispin10

Here's an example:

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Countb10

(Bisping's quote regarding being the co-main event to a flyweight fight: "No one cares about little flyweights!")

Click the link for more examples, with links to the actual Bisping quotes right under the pictures.

http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-meme-of-the-day-the-vile-declarations-of-count-bisping/

If nothing else, it'll be a nice recollection of funny Bisping quotes.

I'm thinking I might make a few and not include the actual quote to see if anybody can guess what it's actually supposed to be.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Every one Boo this man!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:13 am

Gecko wrote:
Every one Boo this man!!!!!   Mad Mad Mad

I actually don't intend this as disrespectful.
I think it's a perfect formula;
Bisping quotes + Awesome photoshop = Funny shit!!

Hell, Bisping himself actually used the pic as his Twitter profile picture.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:51 am

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Mikey_10

Actual quote on motivation: The fact that I’m winning, the fact that I’m a natural competitor, the fact that I’ll lose almost half of my fight purse if I lose, the fact that if I beat him it gets me a title shot, that’s all the motivation I need.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:18 pm

cheers cheers cheers

I love the old fashioned scripture font!
Lol!!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:58 pm

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Bispin11
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 pm

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Bispin12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!   "Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

"Old Timey Trash Talking with Count Bisping" Meme Game!
Page 1 of 1