The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Vote_lcapBrad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Voting_barBrad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Vote_lcapBrad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Voting_barBrad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Empty
PostSubject: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:09 pm

http://www.fighters.com/04/22/brad-tavares-issues-challenge-michael-bisping-responds/

This would be a good fight and one I would love to see.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Bisping is out of Tavares' league. Maybe I'd be interested in Romero vs Bisping, but this doesn't even really seem like it would be any kind of fight.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:00 pm

You don't think bisping can hang with Tavares? or did I read your post wrong?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Yeah, you read that wrong for sure! lol

No, Tavares can't hang with Bisping. He's not on Bisping's level.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 pm

hahaha got it now. sorry about that. I had one of those 3-4 hours sleep nights and got completely ran over in wrestling practice today so I am having a hard with comprehending...... well any thing!!!!  lol! 

I do agree with you but to be honest after that last performance and how lack luster he looks. I would welcome 1 gimmie fight to help clean out any of the bugs he has in his game. I would actually be down for this fight and then have bisping/rockhold to follow that up to help get bisping back into the title hunt. hell I would be down for a kennedy rematch after the Tavares fight.

I'm not saying it was a fluke, im just saying im a big bisping nut hugger that knows kennedy couldn't do that to him again.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:02 am

Holy fucking shit I am so sick of the Bisping call outs!!!

Everyone calls him out because they think the worst that can happen is they lose a decision and he doesnt hit hard enough to prevent them from implementing a gameplan.

I now dislike Tavares and everyone else who fucking lamely calls out Bisping.

How about you just ask Silva for a top ranked MW you prick.
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31187

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

FistK wrote:
Holy fucking shit I am so sick of the Bisping call outs!!!

Everyone calls him out because they think the worst that can happen is they lose a decision and he doesnt hit hard enough to prevent them from implementing a gameplan.

I now dislike Tavares and everyone else who fucking lamely calls out Bisping.

How about you just ask Silva for a top ranked MW you prick.

Meh Bisping has become a gate keeper who stays relevant because people love to hate him. People calling him out just comes with the territory. If they didn't Bisping wouldn't have a platform to perform his heel act and in turn would probably be far less popular/relevant. He is kind of the Chale in that way, he gets co-main event spots or even main event spots on the smaller shows because he is good at hyping fights by getting called out and responding in an inflammatory manner. It's just part of the entertainment game and Bisping plays it well.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:07 pm

I get why people call Bisping out, and he is sort of a gatekeeper at this point, but I agree with FistK that it is kind of a bitch move. I don't see Tavares or any of these guys calling out Henderson or Mark Munoz- matchup nightmares with KO power. It kind of makes me wish Bisping would just suddenly develop KO power out of the blue and come out and starch one these guys with one big right hook 30 seconds into the fight, then maybe they'd start calling somebody else out for a change.
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31187

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
I get why people call Bisping out, and he is sort of a gatekeeper at this point, but I agree with FistK that it is kind of a bitch move. I don't see Tavares or any of these guys calling out Henderson or Mark Munoz- matchup nightmares with KO power. It kind of makes me wish Bisping would just suddenly develop KO power out of the blue and come out and starch one these guys with one big right hook 30 seconds into the fight, then maybe they'd start calling somebody else out for a change.

Tavares probably could not get a fight with Hendo or Munoz.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:49 am

Yeah, they both already have scheduled fights I think. I'm just saying, even if they didn't, I wouldn't expect to see Tavarez calling them out.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:07 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Totally agree with this and yes I would love to see Bisping land a fucking B-Bomb on Tavares now...lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm

B-Bomb! lol!!
That just sounds too dumb to not be cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.   Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad Tavares calls for Bisping, Bisping says lets do it.
Page 1 of 1