The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Connor McGregor busted..ish Vote_lcapConnor McGregor busted..ish Voting_barConnor McGregor busted..ish Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Connor McGregor busted..ish Vote_lcapConnor McGregor busted..ish Voting_barConnor McGregor busted..ish Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Connor McGregor busted..ish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16398

Connor McGregor busted..ish Empty
PostSubject: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:51 pm

So I'm at work and it's a questionable site..,.so I'll look more into it later.....but....it reads that Connor McGregor was caught cheating on his lady and doing blow....not caught by any governing body but by social media.... I can't link from my phone....
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:52 pm

How on earth did I make it blue?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Hmmmm.....I can't find anything about it, even when I Google "Conor McGregor cocaine". lol
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:33 pm

well I cant find it now that I'm home........the pics I saw were not bad...they were him with 2 other girls not his wife....probably cousins I'm sure........anyhoe they were probably up to no good and I'm sure hes got some explaining to do to his lady but they werent naked or anything.....then one of the captions said that one of the girls went upstairs and saw connow doing a line with a huge pile of coke....no photo evadance of blow or bangin

ill look more

Last edited by norcalmatt on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 pm

found this

http://mmanext.com/conor-mcgregor-caught-using-coke-and-weed/
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:41 am

He's famous and has the world by its ass.
Call me shocked if he's doing a few lines.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:30 pm

I don't know, this seems suspect.
So it's just pictures of him hanging out and partying, then descriptions from this chick about things she didn't capture in the pictures yet felt the need to share with the world anyway in an unflattering way.
It's very telling to me that she chose to say things like

Quote :

and that time he was doing coke, fucking hookers and getting wasted as well.
2 other lads and some sluts were in the room as well, there was loads of weed there too.

That's just sounds like a lot of unnecessary superlatives and insinuations. Also she says he goes apeshit about getting his picture taken, which is why she couldn't get more than the relatively mild ones she has, yet she then posts a 17 second video she took of him while sitting face to face with him from 3 feet away. That didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.

Seems like this chick is trying to go out of her way to make him look bad for some reason and added her own embellishments to the story.

Like stock said, it wouldn't surprise me if he was doing this stuff, but this just screams agenda to me.
She also goes out of her way to say she won't be rooting for him anymore after knowing he parties like this, as if this would mean he's suddenly a horrible human being and we should all root against him.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:38 pm

just putting it out there....I said from the get go the site was suspect and the ish in the title.....im sure hes living it up or has with everything hes got going for himself....
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:21 pm

If anything, I think it just makes me want to party with him.
I think people give too much of a shit about athlete's life outside of the game.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Soooooo nothing?
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 6:57 pm

no idea....nothing more in any news about it and its not like theres photos of him blowing lines and banging whores......I was waiting to see if anything more came out to validate this story...
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 am

With the amount of press Conor gets right now the fact that we haven't heard any more about this leads me to believe its bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:12 am

norcalmatt wrote:
no idea....nothing more in any news about it and its not like theres photos of him blowing lines and banging whores......I was waiting to see if anything more came out to validate this story...

I've actually seen this a few other places since you first posted it, so it's definitely got at least some circulation going on. But all its been is just the same stuff; a hyped up title like "CONOR MCGREGOR BUSTED DOING COKE AND BANGING WHORES!!!" followed by the exact same pictures and the exact same story by this girl. And even some of those sites kind of admit that this doesn't really prove much.

But yeah, no reputable sites have picked it up.
Also, Ive seen it said that this is actually from awhile ago, and saw someone point out that he's missing tattoos that he currently has as proof.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:09 pm

ah...good eye I suppose...im not that familiar with Connors body to notice anything other than that big blob on his chest...and I'm not even 100% sure what that is...a tiger or a dragon I think
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:55 pm

LOL Well like I said, I didn't notice it myself. It was a reader comment on another site. I suppose a simple Google search would show what is being referred to, though.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:55 pm

hahaha....was just sayin...not sayin you took notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connor McGregor busted..ish   Connor McGregor busted..ish Empty

Back to top Go down

Connor McGregor busted..ish
Page 1 of 1