The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Vote_lcapCole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Voting_barCole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Vote_lcapCole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Voting_barCole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Empty
PostSubject: Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin.   Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:21 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/cole-miller-vs--conor-mcgregor-headline-ufc--dublin-200141242.html

I really cant stand Cole miller and i hope Connor takes his head off. Either way should be a good fight. i have Connor by TKO in the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin.   Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:37 am

Ah man when I saw this headline on another site I thought it was Jim Miller Sad
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin.   Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm actually anxious to see if McGregor is in fact just hype. I remember he handled Max Holloway pretty easily, and I do enjoy watching him fight, but I gotta admit, all this talk about him being overrated and just a product of hype has definitely got me at least taking a step back and thinking about it.

Still, I predict he will handle Cole Miller rather easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin.   Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole miller/Connor McGregor to head line UFC dublin.
Page 1 of 1