The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Vote_lcapCain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Voting_barCain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Vote_lcapCain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Voting_barCain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Empty
PostSubject: Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!   Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Stipe_10

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

PostSubject: Re: Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!   Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Good!
I mean I'm not glad Cain's hurt (again!!!) or anything, but he really didn't do anything to deserve a rematch with Werdum.
Let's get some new blood in there!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35180

PostSubject: Re: Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!   Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:57 am

Agree 100%.

I will never, ever cheer for someone to get injured.
That being said, the last thing I want is a potential champ that will fight (MAYBE) one fight a year if lucky.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10240

PostSubject: Re: Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!   Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:01 am

damn.

i was really interested to see how cain was going to try and handle werdum.

i just cant see stipe beating werdum and i think this is an easy w for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!   Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cain injured out of title fight Stipe Miocic in!
Page 1 of 1