The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Voting_barThe Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Vote_lcapThe Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Voting_barThe Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:21 am

So anybody watching?
It's actually been a pretty good season IMO!!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Really? Outside of the one guy from ATT.( you know the one that actually wins fights) I thought every other match was pretty boring. maybe it's just me but i thought the girls TUF was much better and more exciting fights too.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Oh the female strawweight season was definitely better by far, but I'm just surprised I guess because there isn't even a discussion about this season.
The fights haven't all been barnburners, but I guess it's just funny to me that ATT came in arrogant as all hell and now they're getting their doors blown off!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Oh the female strawweight season was definitely better by far, but I'm just surprised I guess because there isn't even a discussion about this season.
The fights haven't all been barnburners, but I guess it's just funny to me that ATT came in arrogant as all hell and now they're getting their doors blown off!
cheers

No i cant argue with you about the arrogance of ATT...lol Or even worse that one fighter from ATT who was all cocky and wearing head bands. talked a lot of smack before his fight and just got schooled.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10293

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 pm

We actually got rid of cable, so no more TUF for me
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:12 am

samger2 wrote:
We actually got rid of cable, so no more TUF for me
but.... but... but... you have internet....
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10293

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:28 am

I know I know. It's just not as easy to find the episodes. Or maybe it is and I haven't really tried. Or maybe both
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:21 pm

So I've been rooting for the Blackzillians all season long, mainly because (as I mentioned above) ATT came in like a bunch of dumb jocks looking to hand out wedgies and noogies to anybody that questioned their superiority.
But after last week's episode, it's become really tough to continue rooting for them.
Not because of the fighters, but because of that walking penis they call the owner.
What a display of utter cry-baby pants-shitting by that weenie after his fighter lost fair and square!!
I mean yeah; Graves from ATT was taking a beating, but not once did he stop trying to defend himself. On top of that, Jackson from the Blackzillians did in fact commit like 3 fouls in like 2 minutes! And this owner (I forget his name) has the gall to have an absolute hissy-fit meltdown because the ref didn't jump in and stop the fight?!
I was hoping the fight would be stopped because I was rooting for Jackson, but even I was thinking to myself "Graves is still hanging in there!" the whole time.
Furthermore, even though the other coach/owner of ATT seems like a bit of an alpha-male bully, he has been nothing but fair and respectful during the post-fight recaps, and always has given credit where credit is due to the opposing fighters.

So I guess tonight I can just hope for a good fight, because I'm gonna find it really hard to root for that chubby whine-ass's team.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:51 am

I agree with Trigg. Graves was staying active the whole time and was constantly scrambling,covering, rolling to escape the whole time. I really couldn't believe that ref didn't stop the fight with that low blow. i don't think it was intentional but that was clearly the move that allowed Jackson to even have that dominant time. Blackzillans owner really showed how classless he can be.

Personal opinion ATT will bust out Hayder for the last fight and ATT will take home the crown. I just don't see any one standing up to that guy. He is a beast in the stand up and has solid wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Gecko wrote:

Personal opinion ATT will bust out Hayder for the last fight and ATT will take home the crown. I just don't see any one standing up to that guy. He is a beast in the stand up and has solid wrestling.

Did you already watch the last episode?
I don't want to spoil it for you.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

Gecko wrote:

watched it last Friday and wow Hayder is the man. What a freaking warrior. I think Hayder will win the whole thing. Great last fight of the season.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:43 am

Gecko wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:

Gecko wrote:

watched it last Friday and wow Hayder is the man. What a freaking warrior. I think Hayder will win the whole thing. Great last fight of the season.

Nope!! lol

Freaking Usman is a beast!!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35180

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:35 am

Yeah he is.
And fuck yeah Wonderboy.  Jake is no pushover, and he just got lit up.
I'd like to see Masvidal make some waves at 170 too.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:20 am

Wonderboy landing those two kicks was gnarly!!
I had to rewind it after he landed the first one because I kept thinking "How did Ellenberger not see that kick coming?"
Then after I watched it again, I was amazed how fast he got it around, even though I knew it was coming!
Kid's fast as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains   The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fighter: ATT vs Blackzilliains
Page 1 of 1