The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Vote_lcaprumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Voting_barrumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Vote_lcaprumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Voting_barrumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

rumble johnson vs gus spoiler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10249

rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Empty
PostSubject: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:47 am

whoa. wasnt expecting that at all.

would have liked to seen this fight go a little longer. but man that was vicious. i love rumble johnson. i hope he has a gas tank ready for the jones fight.

Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22847

PostSubject: Re: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 am

Wow! Rumble fuckin lit Gus up! I think it maybe went a bit too long once it hit the mat, but then again my mind may have just been trained last night to expect the fast stop. Plus with the way the crowd was reacting to those earlier stoppages I'm sure Marc Goddard was just like
rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler RK3TdJx

and it turned out to be the right thing I suppose, since Gus was still pretty coherent and all...

That Hendo stop was pure BS and I didn't see what caused the cut to Hendo's eyelid... but apparently it was slit in half or something of the sort...
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35189

PostSubject: Re: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:45 am

Yeah, two bad stoppages and thought the Bader fight was pretty terrible.
The main event made it all worth it. Johnson is pure power. I think the only way you can beat the guy is to pick him apart from a distance.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10249

PostSubject: Re: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:53 pm

the only thing that scares me about rumble is his gas tank and his sub defense. i pray that he is working on that diligently. how could you not love that guy. very respectful and comes to fight every time.

ryan bader and davis are two of the most boring fighters to ever watch imo. not a fan of either.

what would be your game plan if you were rumble going in to fight jones?

Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59441

PostSubject: Re: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 pm

I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority, but I didn't really see an issue with the Henderson stoppage.
When he got cracked by Mousasi he went limp and hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. He seemed to get his wits about him slightly after a second, but Mousasi was already on him by then and starting to rain down shots. I suppose you can't rule out the slim chance of Hendo somehow not only surviving but being able to also fight effectively, but it's much more likely that he would've gotten bludgeoned unnecessarily. I know some people will say "But look at his comebacks against Fedor and Shogun!!", and to that I would say; isn't it concerning that he keeps getting flash KO'd like that in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15321

PostSubject: Re: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:51 am

Holy hell to rumble!!!!! He looked beast that night. We may very well be looking at our new LHW champ. We know Jones can get stunned machida and gus both showed that. I could easily see rumble being the guy to finish Jones. Rumble was all class in his fight and very humble too. really liking this new Rumble we have back in the ufc and man is he shaking up the division.

I do think Hendo got stopped early but to be honest I think Mousasi would have finished the job eventually with the way the fight was going. Honestly i don't think hendo would have made it out of the 2nd.

Davis got screwed on his decision but i am rather hesitant to even bring that up cause as others have said both were boring as hell to watch.But i did think davis won it with the leg kicks and strikes.

I am pretty sure TUF alums Akira Corassani and Andy Ogle will both be getting cut in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rumble johnson vs gus spoiler   rumble johnson  vs gus spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

rumble johnson vs gus spoiler
Page 1 of 1