The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Vote_lcapBrendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Voting_barBrendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Vote_lcapBrendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Voting_barBrendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling

Go down 
+2
Triggerman99
drainbamage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10261

Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Brock Lesnar’s WWE contract is still active, but that hasn’t slowed speculation about a UFC comeback.

The former heavyweight champion has constantly been rumored to return to fighting since he retired from the sport in December 2011. For much of the time, it was largely unsubstantiated speculation, but with Lesnar’s WWE deal reportedly set to expire in April, he could grace the octagon once again.

If that’s the case, current UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub (10-5 MMA, 6-5 UFC) is happy to serve as the head of the welcoming party. Lesnar (5-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC) hasn’t fought professionally in more three years, and Schaub said he’d provide a reminder why he left the sport in the first place.

“Listen, doing fake wrestling is not the same as being in the UFC,” Schaub said on “The Jason Ellis Show.” “You’re playing grab-ass. You know if you’re going to win or lose. Yeah, it’s hard on your body. Great. He hasn’t been competing and training like I have. If he comes back to the UFC, I would 100 percent send him packing back to the fake wrestling.”

Lesnar was last seen in the octagon at UFC 141, where the pay-per-view juggernaut suffered a first-round stoppage loss to Alistair Overeem. It marked his second consecutive defeat after he dropped the heavyweight belt to Cain Velasquez 14 months earlier.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/brendan-schaubs-warning-to-brock-lesnar-ill-send-you-back-to-fake-wrestling

guess no one told big brown that lesnar was the ufc hw champ a few years ago... lesnar would destroy schaub.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Oooooh
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:12 pm

It's like you're a dude who everytime you advance gets KTFO and he was an MMA phenom, who became champ in like 4 fights.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Brendan stop that's to funny. Stop making me laugh so hard i cant breathe.
Back to top Go down
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31187

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 pm

Shaub is still in the UFC? Huh, you learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Grey Suit wrote:
Shaub is still in the UFC? Huh, you learn something new every day.

This is easily hands down the best quote of the day. cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:55 am

Lol Lesnar was a UFC champ and Schaub gets knocked out every fight. He should retire now if he cannot hear how ridiculous he sounds anymore, because he has brain damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling   Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Brendan Schaub's warning to Brock Lesnar: I'll send you back to fake wrestling
Page 1 of 1