The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Vote_lcapRousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Voting_barRousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Vote_lcapRousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Voting_barRousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Empty
PostSubject: Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs   Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:25 pm

From MMA Fighting:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/11/3/7151043/ronda-rousey-cris-cyborg-should-be-charged-with-attempted-homicide

"The only reason we're even allowed to do MMA is, given potential for how it is right now, we can say it is safe," Rousey said. "But if you keep putting PEDs in people, it's going to become less and less safe, and the day somebody dies in that Octagon, and the other person tests positive for steroids, you're going to have your first murder case in MMA and that is going to be the kind of thing that destroys the sport. It could destroy the sport forever."

You know I'm not much of a Rousey fan these days but I find myself agreeing with her. PEDs can be a huge advantage in a fight and the potential for harm can be high.

Were Bisping's injury's a result of PED opponents? I'd say yes. The guy feeds his family in a sport where he goes in clean and some of his loses are * with his opponents on PEDs or TRT.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs   Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:49 am

When Rousey said this I thought it was a bit of a reach, but I agree with what you are saying. This shit needs to be eradicated.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs   Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 am

1000% agree with Rhonda on this one. i also agree with you too krieger on bisping. i wont say every loss would have been different but i can think of 3 of his 6 losses i think would have been different if trt wasn't in the mix. Sonnen,wandy,Belfort i think could have had different results.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs   Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:11 am

Rousey is a perfect example of someone who is just really difficult to agree with.
I'm with her on the general point, but she just says it in such an over the top and unnecessarily confrontational way that I really want to disagree with her. Lol
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10261

PostSubject: Re: Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs   Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 pm

gecko- bisping clearly won that fight against chael that was just bad judging imo.

doesnt the ufc overturn the fight if the fighter is caught for peds??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs   Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs Empty

Back to top Go down

Rousey: Cyborg should be charged with attempted homicide for fighting on PEDs
Page 1 of 1