The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Vote_lcapJorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Voting_barJorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Vote_lcapJorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Voting_barJorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10250

Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Empty
PostSubject: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 am

With the additions to the card, UFC Fight Night 59 now includes:

Conor McGregor vs. Dennis Siver
Eddie Alvarez vs. Benson Henderson
Jorge Masvidal vs. Norman Parke
Uriah Hall vs. Costas Philippou

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/jorge-masvidal-norman-parke-uriah-hall-costas-philippou-added-to-ufc-fight-night-59

seems to be filling up nicely. think this will be a card that delivers...
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15322

Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:54 am

damn my fantasy team is getting jacked early. First Jury has to fight cowboy. now Parke has to fight masvidal. I have a feeling i will be off to a slow start in my fantasy team.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:00 pm

i never did fantasy anything so i dont know how that works ( i know thats such a bitch thing to say ) but yeah those are tough fights for above mentioned fighters. tho i think parke has a great chance against masvidal.

i wanted to do the fantasy league here but didnt know how/what to do. how lame is that.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:28 pm

drainbamage wrote:
i never did fantasy anything so i dont know how that works ( i know thats such a bitch thing to say ) but yeah those are tough fights for above mentioned fighters. tho i think parke has a great chance against masvidal.

i wanted to do the fantasy league here but didnt know how/what to do. how lame is that.

If you wanted to jump on this season i dont think it's too late. i still have some of the other guys telling me to change my roster due to the fact i picked up some of there fighters from there team. lol! It happens but i would ask chrom or stock about it if you are interested. Doesn't seem to be a lot of work either to keep up with. not like doing a fantasy football team or anything.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35190

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:33 pm

I don't think there are any fights this weekend.
If you wanted to throw a team together of guys not already picked just post it in the thread.
12 fighters. Just make sure you have at least one guy from each weight class (no WMAA).
I'd be happy to add you.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:10 am

wheres the thread to see what fighters are left? ill do it today.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 am

drainbamage wrote:
wheres the thread to see what fighters are left? ill do it today.

here you go buddy

http://www.mmastandard.net/t2847-fantasy-league-season-3
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35190

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:40 pm

You're in.
When you get a chance, read through the rules so there are no hurt feelings....

There is a link in the first post of the Season 3 Fantasy thread.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:44 pm

thanks gecko and stock... looking forward to whipping ass in the league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59   Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jorge Masvidal-Norman Parke, Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59
Page 1 of 1