The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Vote_lcapAnthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Voting_barAnthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Vote_lcapAnthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Voting_barAnthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!

Go down 
+2
the commie
Chrom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22855

Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Quote :
Friday, Bloody Elbow's Brent Brookhouse broke the story that the mother of two of Anthony Johnson's children has filed a police report claiming that people associated with Johnson are threatening her. Also, in 2012, according to the Bloody Elbow report, Johnson knocked out two of the woman's teeth.

In 2009, Johnson pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor domestic violence charge related to a confrontation with a different woman. He served three years of probation and performed community service.

The UFC also posted a statement on Johnson Friday afternoon:

We are aware of the situation involving Anthony Johnson. As a result, we are suspending him indefinitely. We are using a third-party law firm to conduct a formal investigation and once we have more information, we’ll determine whether further course of action is necessary.

UPDATE: Shortly after the suspension was announced, Johnson posted on his Facebook page that appeared to deny any charges, noting that "the s*** [people] will say and the lengths [people] will go just to tell a f****** lie is ridiculous. That's all I'm going to say and thank you all for the support and positive feedback that I'm getting."

The new evidence and the UFC's decisions all arrive, of course, as the NFL struggles through a higher-profile string of problems related to its handling of domestic violence incidents among its own players, most notably Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice.
source
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7964

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 pm

i really dont want to stop liking this guy
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12615

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 am

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35197

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:52 am

Fucking A.

The UFC has no choice, and really made the correct decision, given what's going on in the NFL right now.
When are dudes going to stop kicking the shit out of women? WTF.
Hitting a woman is the opposite of being a man.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 am

stock wrote:
Fucking A.

The UFC has no choice, and really made the correct decision, given what's going on in the NFL right now.
When are dudes going to stop kicking the shit out of women?  WTF.
Hitting a woman is the opposite of being a man.

1000% agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Yeah I just don't get it.

Like my wife can be a bitch, don't get me wrong. She's a regular pro at it sometimes. And I work with some women who I swear, their only ambition in life is finding new and interesting ways to piss me off. Not to mention all the rotten skanks I've met in my bar-hopping years who love nothing more than downing a dozen PBRs and getting in the faces of guys like me to tell us how we 'ain't shit".
But not once do I even remember the thought "I'm gonna hit her" even crossing my mind for a nanosecond.
I just don't know what kind of a piece of shit you have to be to even allow your mind to travel in that direction in the first place, much less act on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!   Anthony Johnson  Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthony Johnson Indefinitely Suspended by UFC ??? Say it aint so!
Page 1 of 1