The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Colton smith probably being cut. Vote_lcapColton smith probably being cut. Voting_barColton smith probably being cut. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Colton smith probably being cut. Vote_lcapColton smith probably being cut. Voting_barColton smith probably being cut. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Colton smith probably being cut.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

Colton smith probably being cut. Empty
PostSubject: Colton smith probably being cut.   Colton smith probably being cut. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 am

I talked to colt on sunday and he informed me that he was pretty sure the UFC will be giving him his walking papers. He was very cool about it. He pretty much said i trained hard and worked hard but it just wasnt enough to be on the UFC level right now. he also told me Dana was in a very pissed mood that night. He was pissed that kelvin didnt make weight, for the ufc has been starting to put a lot of stock in him and he was even more pissed that almost the entire card were decison wins.

He said for right now if his walking papers come through he will probably go back to doing local shows in Texas. String a few wins together and get hooked up with bellator. He has no desire to be with onefightxc.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

Colton smith probably being cut. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colton smith probably being cut.   Colton smith probably being cut. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Well he is on a 3 fight skid... for some reason I thought he had way more fights under his belt.
Back to top Go down

Colton smith probably being cut.
Page 1 of 1