The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Voting_barThe ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Voting_barThe ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The ultimate fighter nations

Go down 
+4
FistK
Chrom
Triggerman99
samger2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10307

The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 am

I can't view the link at work, but from what I'm reading on this thread based upon what you guys are saying it sounds like a very bad call by the UFC. This is why racism will never die. Nobody knew that kid said a thing until it was surfaced and he's now labeled a racist.

We'll never ever be equal in this world and this is exactly the reason why.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 am

This shit really pisses me off...it's like when that damn kid in class constantly runs his mouth to get attention...the more attention you give him the more he runs his mouth and the more the kids antics exist. Funny though if you just freaking ignore the kid like he doesn't exist he finally shuts up and moves on...or gets so ostrisized by intelligent mature people that he's now the outcast and feels stupid when he makes those remarks.

I kinda see racism like this to SOME degree. Sure if someone makes a hateful and hurtful blatant remark let him know it's wrong. But to dig up old news just for sake of digging it up just keeps racism alive and VERY well.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 am

Finally a fighter that wants to actually win. What a great showing last night by team Canada...I'm not good remembering names, but the canadian fighter just completely and totally overwhelmed the aussie IMMEDIATELY. This to me is what being hungry means in a fight. Go after it immediately make it known and finish the job. Awesome job by team Canada.

On the flip side...I don't think I've ever felt so bad for a fighter losing as I did for the aussie.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Wow...another fighter that wants to make a statement...AWESOME ko by Vik...he decimated Luke with those jack hammer elbows...that's what I'm talking about...ultra aggressive, ultra hungry...awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15326

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:24 pm

yeah Vik looked awesome in his bout.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Wow to that KO last night...just wow. The last 3 fights have completely redeemed this season for me, I'm really stoked to see all of these guys fight in the final. They're all hungry and looking to make a statement.

And I'm not sure if I've ever felt so bad for a fighter post fight than I did for Kajan last night. Poor guy had no corner men and just took that loss worse than I've seen someone take a loss since Griffin lost to Jardine.

"just another test...I'm just not sure why I'm tested so much"

poor guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate fighter nations   The ultimate fighter nations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate fighter nations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2