The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Vote_lcapAnderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Voting_barAnderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Vote_lcapAnderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Voting_barAnderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".

Go down 
+2
samger2
Triggerman99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59443

Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:13 am

http://www.bjpenn.com/3video-did-anderson-silva-predict-his-own-loss/
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10304

Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 am

honestly what more can be said? It's straight from the horses mouth...Silva has no interest in fighting for the title anymore, he was sick of holding it. Silva didn't show up on Saturday...some tired shadow of him that doesn't really care showed up.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22849

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:12 am

Face Palm That is whats known as sarcasm folks...
I know Mickey Mouse/Micheal Jackson broken english is hard to understand... but come on...
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35191

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 am

Sorry I don't see it as sarcasm...I see it as a tired guy that has done all he can do and is ready to step down. No one will change my mind in my belief that Weidman is half the fighter that Silva is and that belt was handed to him.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 am

This interview and his fight go absolutely hand in hand. He fought how he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Not sarcasm. Sorry.
He said the exact same thing before the fight as he did after the fight. Can't be ignored.

There was clearly something different in his head. Hopefully this loss has changed that and he comes back with some fire.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12609

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 am

Wow you guys...lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 pm

FistK wrote:
Wow you guys...lol
Dude, I didn't say it, Silva himself said it! What do you want from me? LOL!

I'm not saying he threw the fight or lost on purpose or anything, just that it's a really, really weird thing to say, especially when he basically repeats it after the fight.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16388

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:41 pm

body snatchers took andersons soul and left zaphod beeblebrox in his place. that's church son!
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12609

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:
Wow you guys...lol

Dude, I didn't say it, Silva himself said it! What do you want from me? LOL!

I'm not saying he threw the fight or lost on purpose or anything, just that it's a really, really weird thing to say, especially when he basically repeats it after the fight.

Yeah well he's a really really weird guy who always says really really weird things...lol

I just dont know why his comments would be taken as the guy threw the fight or wanted to lose. Wouldn't it make more sense (not saying this is true, just saying it makes more sense than the x-files stuff) that he was not as confident going into this fight?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm

I don't know about that. I mean, that would make more sense to me than to say this means he threw the fight. Certainly. But to me it's more of a gray-area kind of thing; like he was subconsciously not really into this fight or tired in general of being the champ. I don't think he intentionally lost or really thought he was absolutely going to lose, but I think he was just a little........let's say, conflicted.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:05 am

I agree Trigger, I think "conflicted" is a good term.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".   Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch". Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva predicts his own loss; says perfect outcome is "Chris Weidman is the new Champion of the UFC...no rematch".
Page 1 of 1