The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Really? Whats up with Sonnen? Vote_lcapReally? Whats up with Sonnen? Voting_barReally? Whats up with Sonnen? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Really? Whats up with Sonnen? Vote_lcapReally? Whats up with Sonnen? Voting_barReally? Whats up with Sonnen? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Really? Whats up with Sonnen?

Go down 
+2
samger2
Krieger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

Really? Whats up with Sonnen? Empty
PostSubject: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 am

Can someone please explain to me WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO SONNEN? The motherfucker is messing with my mind.

First... little or no trash talking with Jones.
Second... appears to be a talented coach, solid training techniques, level headed advice from the sidelines.
Third... appears to be a caring and concerned coach in the house, settling nerves, explaining the game, being a nice guy.

FUCK YOU SONNEN.... IF I DIDN'T LIKE YOU SO MUCH I'D HATE YOUR GUTS!
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:53 am

It doesn't surprise me. Usually guys that talk that heavy do it for show...it's all about the attention. He's gotta be one of Dana's favorites...he does one hell of a job selling PPV events...
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35201

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Nothing to be surprised about.
Everything has always been schtick. He's a world class athlete and not surprising he'd have good workouts and be a good coach.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 am

I really like the new Sonnen. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15333

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 am

Well Sonnen is no koscheck though.....by the way thats a good thing Laughing
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 am

I have actually always heard that Sonnen was a REALLY nice guy. His schtick was just for show.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Yeah I've heard that too. And that's what annoyed me so much about him and his followers when he was relentlessly bashing Silva.

I get it that he was trying to promote himself, but he just did it in such a douchebag way that I couldn't just turn the other cheek and roll with it.
It got really irritating when everytime I would say that his act is really wearing thin, and then someone would chime in with "Well you just don't understand what he's trying to do", as if I just don't "get it" and his little show is just too sophisticated for me comprehend.

No, trust me; I get it, and it's fucking annoying as hell.

Like I said before, I really like the "new" Sonnen. He's much more tolerable, and- dare I say -pretty likeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really? Whats up with Sonnen?   Really? Whats up with Sonnen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Really? Whats up with Sonnen?
Page 1 of 1