The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Vote_lcapHOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Voting_barHOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Vote_lcapHOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Voting_barHOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*

Go down 
+4
FistK
Krieger
Snake Five
Chrom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22855

HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Weidman is a fucking beast! The UFC need to make Silva vs Weidman happen ASAP!!!
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3788

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:50 am

I thought Weidman was a good grappler ,but goddamn that striking was impressive, that barrage at the end was just fucking brutal.

Karmont was also impressive as shit with that finish a goddamned crucifix with a leg hooked transitioned into a rear naked choke with an arm and leg hooked.

Te Huna looked awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5736

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:51 am

Holy fuck is right! Damn the fall for Munoz was furious long and a very hard landing.

Te Huna looked like one of his Maori ancestors.... the guy is a warrior!
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12615

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

Weidman or Belcher vs Silva...Lets roll!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 am

I have a rotten feeling that Weidman will have to wait far too long and may not even get the chance to fight Anderson. I've already seen a ton of people saying he isn't ready, he's too young, he hasn't beat anyone, he's too green... the list of reasons I see on facebook and sherdog are endless.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12615

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am

Chrom wrote:
I have a rotten feeling that Weidman will have to wait far too long and may not even get the chance to fight Anderson. I've already seen a ton of people saying he isn't ready, he's too young, he hasn't beat anyone, he's too green... the list of reasons I see on facebook and sherdog are endless.

hmmm...well then ok WAR Belcher! lol
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 am

I agree, either of those guys could/should be next... I'll say Bisping too... but only to throw Gecko a bone Laughing
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10310

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Just watched the fight...well, round 2 of the fight, holy cow what was the ref thinking letting Munoz get pounded....wow what a late stoppage.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3788

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Yeah that was a late stoppage, it was fucking awesome ,but that reminded me of Carwin-Mir where it was over like 15 seconds before it was stopped.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 am

Chrom wrote:
I agree, either of those guys could/should be next... I'll say Bisping too... but only to throw Gecko a bone Laughing

cheers
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35197

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am

Chrom wrote:

And I just don't get this.
Sure, maybe he's green (just as John Jones was), but doesn't mean he doesn't have the tallent.
He just took an All American Wrestler and absolutely manhandled him. 100% on takedown attempts with about as much resistance as my 3 year old daughter puts up. Then once on the ground, Weidman just held his head down and moved him around at will. It didn't even look fair. And with Weidman's improved standup, I think it's fair to say Weidman had a top 5 fighter outclassed in all aspects of the game. Not just a top 5 guy, but a guy who was clearly looking past Weidman and ready to make a huge pitch (probably successful) to get the next title shot.

Right now, I see Bisping and Weidman as the top two contenders. Seeing Bisping is not 100%, I say give Weidman the shot.
Then you have Belcher and Vitor which I think need a #1 contender fight first. My vote would be let either of those guys fight Bisping for the next title shot.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15329

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 pm

If not bisping, I would be down to see how weidman can hold up against silva.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59449

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:36 am

Shit, I missed this card. I totally forgot about it, but it sounds like the main event was bad-ass. Anyone got a gif of the finish?
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10310

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:46 am

I found it pretty easily just searching for it on youtube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*   HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY FUCK! *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1