The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Vote_lcapAnderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Voting_barAnderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Vote_lcapAnderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Voting_barAnderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!

Go down 
+3
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
samger2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10294

Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Empty
PostSubject: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 am

April fools! bahahaha

Sorry couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5720

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 am

Mad
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7695

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:49 pm

samger2 wrote:
April fools! bahahaha

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Totally saw it coming. Too obvious lol.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15313

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

it actually got me, i saw today was april 2 and didnt even think about.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59433

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Yeah, I saw it coming, too. But there was a split second where I believed it and thought to myself "Oh man.....the Silva hate is gonna go through the fucking roof now!"

Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5387

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 pm

I almost punched my dog... thanks...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59433

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Zacchaeus wrote:
I almost punched my dog... thanks...

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5912

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 pm

I never even thought of it, as the days have blurred together I had no idea it could possibly be April fools; just thought to my self FFS!!!

Good one Sam, got me totally.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10294

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Awesome...I'm so glad this has thus far gotten at least some of the reaction I had hoped for

Smile

Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7695

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 pm

^^ lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!   Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson Silva injured...out of Sonnen rematch!
Page 1 of 1