The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Voting_barMMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Voting_barMMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Grey Suit

Standard Cash : 31181

MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:51 pm

We need to re think the keeper thing, its kind of crappy that people can keep Jose Aldo or John Jones for a 2nd round pick when they would have gone as the first round pick normally. Also getting GSP in the 6th round and Velasquez in the 7th is kind of harsh especially since new comers don't have the opportunity to draft them. just my $0.02
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59447

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:03 am

I would like some trades with the undrafted pool. Not sure about all the stipulations and rules regarding weight-class count and number of trade options, but here's the fighters I want to add, with the fighter I most want to add (within the boundaries of the rules) as #1, the fighter I want to add second most as #2, etc.
Jacare Souza
Antonio Silva
Patrick Cote
Jim Miller

I'm willing to part ways with only Frankie Edgar and Rafael dos Anjos.
Sorry if this is wildly confusing, but I've had some beers.....several, actually.

Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35195

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Trigger: Unfortunately, you currently only have one lightweight, and 2 fighters from the lower weight classes.

Given your contraints, the only possible change you could make would be to trade Dos Anjos for Jim Miller without a penalty.

After the season starts, you will no longer be required to keep your min number of fighters per weight class, so you could make your other roster moves then. However, after the season starts you would get a one point penalty for every roster change.

Let me know if you want to go forward with the Miller/Dos Anjos trade.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35195

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Grey Suit;

I hear you. It is always a disadvantage coming into a new keeper league. I play a lot of fantasy football with keeper leagues, and it is always frustrating during the draft since almost all the star players are already on current teams from the previous season. It's kind of like being an expansion team in that you get the first overall pick in the draft, but every team gets to protect a certain number of players.

If it makes you feel any better, Triggerman did not choose to have ANY keepers, and to start fresh. So, in theory, you should have already had a draft advantage over at least one the team members from last season.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22853

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:17 pm

So I got some big potential points to kick off the season!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59447

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Chrom. I'm good. No trades necessary. Dropping dos Anjos for Miller would probably be more or less a wash, so ill just wait and see how the free agent pool shakes out over the season.
Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22853

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 pm

I wanna make a trade. Overeem for Browne
Back to top Go down
Berserk
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Berserk

Standard Cash : 28623

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Chrom wrote:
I wanna make a trade. Overeem for Browne
I say that is a very wise move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)   MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA Fantasy - Season 2 (RESPOND IF INTERESTED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2