The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Vote_lcapSTRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Voting_barSTRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Vote_lcapSTRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Voting_barSTRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...

Go down 
+5
ChokingVictim
the commie
Triggerman99
Chrom
Krieger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5738

STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Empty
PostSubject: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Uh well... Im watching the fights... and channel surfing as well.... Saturday Night Live... fuk... Jimmy Fallon and Michael Buble'.... must .... stab .... my..... eyes.... with ... pen....

Why the fuk did Zuffa buy Strikeforce? ... Heh ironic Militich and Frank Shamrock working for the UFC.

Chris Cyborg is a man..... sorry that was a spoiler....

I must drink...
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Hey ..... isnt John Belushi on SNL anymore?
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 pm

OMG Melendez vs Masvidal

Spoiler image.....

STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... 9045966-a-macro-closeup-of-wheat-grass-growing-from-the-roots-in-the-ground-of-dirt-and-soil-isolated-on-a-w
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22857

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Laughing yup
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 pm

How about that Gaygaurd vs OSP match... the worst wrestling match on live TV evah!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

OMG Buble' is singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".... he is so smooth.

Oh yeah... uh ... somebody won the fight....

somebody...

uh...

zzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Chrom wrote:
How about that Gaygaurd vs OSP match... the worst wrestling match on live TV evah!

That was some serious hugging.... sigh
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 pm

worst SF event in some time
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59451

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:18 am

Whew......

That was awesome!
Hey!!!

Those fights were......uh.......

Hey!!

Ah nevermind......

So, just a sidenote here, but did anyone notice when Heidi "The Worst Interviewer Ever Who Isn't Hot Enough To Make Up For Her Lack Of Knowledge" Andros was interviewing Cyborg that Cyborg had on a shirt that said "Who's the Man'?
WTF was that? A sublte sign or something?
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7966

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:41 am

there was a Ronda Rousey sighting cheers i wish i could do judo with her...and by judo i mean sex
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 am

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie; She was kinda hot.
She's no Meisha Tate, but that's nothin to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
ChokingVictim
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
ChokingVictim

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 am

Gegard looks bored, kinda surprised that one went the to a decision though
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35199

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:50 am

So, were the Mousassi and Melendez fights really as bad as everyone is saying?
Haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but don't feel like wasting 45 minutes on decision fights if they were just horrible.
Back to top Go down
ChokingVictim
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
ChokingVictim

Standard Cash : 5718

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 am

Didnt watch the Melendez fight yet either, but the Mousasi fight was definately a stinker
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4014

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:22 am

Cyborg just mauled that little Japanese girl. I really don't see anyone being able to beat her. Ever. During her walk-in they were talking about a training session she had with Tito Ortiz. Tito hooked a triangle on her and she lifted him up and powerbombed him. Seriously, what other woman fighter could do that?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15331

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am

butterknifeninja wrote:
Cyborg just mauled that little Japanese girl. I really don't see anyone being able to beat her. Ever. During her walk-in they were talking about a training session she had with Tito Ortiz. Tito hooked a triangle on her and she lifted him up and powerbombed him. Seriously, what other woman fighter could do that?

aside from chyna no one.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 am

He said "WOMAN" fighte.......

wait.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

The Melendez fight was definitely lame. If you're looking to avoid wasting time, I would definitely skip it.
It was 5 rounds of pitter-patter punching by Melendez and backing up by Masvidal. Neither guy was ever in any danger. I don't know that I can think of another 5-round fight where neither fighter was even in any kind of danger.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am

Silva/Arlovsky III?

Or was it worse than that?
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:16 pm

No. It wasn't as bad as Timmy vs Arlovski. These two at least engaged somewhat consistently. But after the 2nd round, it was painfully obvious that nothing even resembling significant was going to happen in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Snake Five
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3790

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 pm

I only saw the Cyborg fight so it doesn't sound like I missed much. Goddamned Cyborg seems unstoppable every strike she threw rocked her opponent and yeah her being able to powerbomb Ortiz is some rediculous fucking strength.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 am

Do chicks ever get tested for PEDs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...   STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me... Empty

Back to top Go down

STRIKEFORCE LIVE! Or so they are telling me...
Page 1 of 1