The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? Vote_lcapStrikeforce Live Chat anyone? Voting_barStrikeforce Live Chat anyone? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? Vote_lcapStrikeforce Live Chat anyone? Voting_barStrikeforce Live Chat anyone? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22859

Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:59 pm

HAahaa, Tate just said she was gonna make Rousey "Bleed her own blood."

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Any thoughts on Daley's fight? I thought it was pretty crazy how he got some good takedowns. It was definitely a close fight, but I think it went the right way.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Ahahaaha, Thomson's shirt says "Vote Nope 2012" With the Obama O
LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 am

wow judo for the win!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 pm

she almost literally took that arm home with her
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16398

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 pm

yeah...wow! she just wouldnt tap...roussy even looked concerned after the fight.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 am

Rousey is a fuckin beast!

Am I the only one already looking forward to Rousey vs Cyborg?

You know it's gonna happen......
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 am

I doubt we will see Cyborg ever again. The Zuffa brass seamed pretty pissed, they kept that weight class alive solely for her and then she gets popped with PEDS. Plus theres nothing worse for a hype-train than a man beating the hell outta your new female champ.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 am

I was really wanting to see Rousey get beat...but damn I gotta say, she's impressive. That was hands down the best female MMA fight I've seen. Those two were battling for position the whole time.

Seemed to me like Rousey had the arm extended as far as it could go...and then Tate helped matters by trying to get out of the armbar and caused an even deeper bend to the elbow by trying to pull herself away from the armbar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?   Strikeforce Live Chat anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce Live Chat anyone?
Page 1 of 1