The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
 Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Vote_lcap Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Voting_bar Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
 Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Vote_lcap Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Voting_bar Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’

Go down 
+3
Krieger
Chrom
Mogal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6195

Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Empty
PostSubject: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Quote :
“He does not deserve to fight me,” he said. “I didn’t get where I am by being arrogant or teasing someone. In this business, there is no room for it. The most important thing is he couldn’t beat me. He also got caught doping, which is worse.”

LINK

Yea know, the way I see it, is that Anderson REALLY does not want to fight Sonnen.
We all know its true, but he's making it WAY to obvious anymore.

The more I hear Anderson say he doesn't want to fight Sonnen, the more I WANT to see this fightt!

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Punk move right there!
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5719

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 pm

I don't see him saying anything that isn't true. But regardless this fight will happen cause the money is right not because Sonnen deserves to fight Anderson but because the money will be epic.
Back to top Go down
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
the commie

Standard Cash : 7947

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:27 am

off course there is room for arrogance and teasing in this business.
he does deserves it and you will fight him
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 am

Quote :
“I didn’t get where I am by being arrogant or teasing someone. In this business, there is no room for it."
“He just tarnishes the image of the sport with his provocative ways,” Silva said. “I do not think he should be in this sport because he doesn’t have any emotional control.”

Says the jack ass who showboats and dances around and taunts his opponents in the ring... at some of the most retarded times. STFU and take the fight!
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 am

Krieger wrote:
I don't see him saying anything that isn't true. But regardless this fight will happen cause the money is right not because Sonnen deserves to fight Anderson but because the money will be epic.

this 100%, the only problem i have is who does get Silva next? The list is getting pretty small of contenders that have a chance.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12598

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 am

Chrom wrote:
Quote :
“I didn’t get where I am by being arrogant or teasing someone. In this business, there is no room for it."
“He just tarnishes the image of the sport with his provocative ways,” Silva said. “I do not think he should be in this sport because he doesn’t have any emotional control.”

Says the jack ass who showboats and dances around and taunts his opponents in the ring... at some of the most retarded times. STFU and take the fight!

This.

The UFC is paying you hundred of thousands of dollars.

You get in the ring and fight Evan Tanner's corpse if they tell you to.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm

This, definitely shows how little Silva would like to fight Sonnen; as mentioned, I can see where he is coming from and the point he is trying to make. But we got the pot calling the kettle black here as he has been known to have some questionable behavior and actions in the ring.

This fight will happen, hopefully the same weekend as GSP - Diaz; fuck would that be epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’    Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonnen ‘Does Not Deserve to Fight Me’
Page 1 of 1