The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Vote_lcapThe most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Voting_barThe most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Vote_lcapThe most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Voting_barThe most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed

Go down 
+3
lambhimself
Triggerman99
Chrom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22838

The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Empty
PostSubject: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 pm

and I let him know, on his page, how I felt about it...
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59432

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:31 pm

There's idiots, and then there's IDIOTS.

This dad is obviously of the latter variety.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

Standard Cash : 5911

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm

{Shaking my head}
No comment
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

Standard Cash : 9471

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Alright alright, what's so bad about it? It wasn't like he was making them fight, he never said "get in there and fight your brother or else" or anything like that. Boys are going to beat the F out of each other whether there's a camera on or a mattress on the floor or their dad is watching or not. That's just how we're wired and we've been doing it since dirt was invented. The little kid got whiny so he called it off. And before anyone asks, the answer is no, I don't have kids.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, but they're obviously not in the same weight class. There's no way the dad got this fight sanctioned.
Back to top Go down
Berserk
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Berserk

Standard Cash : 28608

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Good thing I didn't bet on this fight, I thought diaper boy would dominate
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 pm

I think the one in the diaper is Dennis Hallman.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 am

DEP, I like ya and all but... Face Palm These little shits didn't just choose to "Bully Beatdown fight" (the title in it self tells you just how ignorant the dad is) The one kid is about 4 or 5 I would guess and the other is 3 tops. Both my boys are in that age range and Vit even likes to wrestle. Which I do coach him on from time to time. But teaching my eldest son a double leg or a firemans carry is way different than telling a him to take the back and choke his little brother... while the poor little guy is screaming "no stop" none the less. The dad clearly has dick for experience in this realm and is just a douche. The sad thing is that some people don't see anything wrong with this and will just compare it to boys wrestling around. There are definitive lines that need to be drawn when children wrestle around, especially if you are right there supervising it, and allowing punches, choking and slams by the neck... far exceeds those lines. Especially since there is absolutely no real technique being used, making it all the more dangerous. But I still love ya DEP! Smile

The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Tumblr_lcpre16k4h1qzxdgfo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 am

yeah not down for that either. father went to far there.
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:20 am

I kinda seen it from both perspectives before, but I think Chrom makes a great point about just letting them choke the living shit out of each other with no clue about technique and respect. One could definitely hurt the other and establishing that kind of fighting at that age I think is not a good idea. I have 2 nephews under the age of 6 and they wrestle, but not fuckin choking each other out, I honestly don't know what parent would teach there toddlers that; and then video tape it for the world to see. I would like to see the parent who thinks that it is no big deal send the video to child protective services and see what would happen; "Like mike vick dog fighting but with Toddlers"!
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 am

Ok fair enough, I agree about the chokes. Dad could've told the older kid to stop choking but other than that I doubt it's any worse than what they do to each other on a daily basis. Of course, I'm viewing it from the perspective of a kid who used to play a game called "Llama Trainer" with the neighborhood kids. Basically one person would have an afghan blanket over their head and they would be the llama. Then 2 or 3 other people would be the trainers. And when the llama didn't obey, it received "discipline" lol. But, if the llama could catch someone and kick their ass, then that person was the new llama. Looking back, I think it was just an excuse for us to beat the shit out of someone, and everyone got their turn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
lambhimself

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 am

^
That sounds like a great game to play with a couple buddies after a flat or two of PBR. lol

Honestly though, I had a brother growing up and we fought/wrestled all the time; boys will be boys and I know where your coming from with your point DEP. If people seen half the shit me and my bro did to each other fighting, it would have blown up on the web. I remember getting hit with a N64 controller in the back of the head once. lol
Back to top Go down
ChokingVictim
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
ChokingVictim

Standard Cash : 5699

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 am

I miss me and my brothers full contact Rocky re enactments, the boxing gloves vanished after a while D:
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Again boys being boys is one thing. I have no siblings but, me and my cousins got into it often enough and I will admit that it definitely got outta hand almost every damn time. But 1. We were definitely out of diapers by this time and 2. our dads wouldn't have been telling us to choke each other... they would have been choking us had they seen what we were doing...The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Choke
Llama trainer... WTF lol fuckin crazy Minnesotans. cheers
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

I mostly agree with Chrom here. I got pretty good experience with this myself; my brother and I are 17 months apart, so you can imagine the number of "matches" we took part in between the ages of roughly 5 and 13.

But like has been said, there's wrestling around, and then there's fighting. We both knew when it went from horse-play to an actual fight, and it was obvious that we weren't just messing around anymore. The only time we ever tried to actually choke each other or anything like that was during an actual fight, and if my dad ever caught us doing that, we would get smacked upside the head and sent to the corner for an hour- not congratulated and get our hand raised for it.

Then again, my father is intelligent.
Back to top Go down
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
DEP

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:38 pm

lambhimself wrote:
^
That sounds like a great game to play with a couple buddies after a flat or two of PBR. lol

Honestly though, I had a brother growing up and we fought/wrestled all the time; boys will be boys and I know where your coming from with your point DEP. If people seen half the shit me and my bro did to each other fighting, it would have blown up on the web. I remember getting hit with a N64 controller in the back of the head once. lol

Ya you're Canadian, you know what shin pads are. I've taken those dead in the face, thrown and swung lol.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15312

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am

lambhimself wrote:
^

well what did you do to him? you choked him out with the n64 remote and dumped him into one of those freezing cold lakes you have up there didnt you?!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed   The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed Empty

Back to top Go down

The most disgusting MMA video I have witnessed
Page 1 of 1