The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Vote_lcap#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Voting_bar#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Vote_lcap#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Voting_bar#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22854

#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Empty
PostSubject: #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video   #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15328

PostSubject: Re: #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video   #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 pm

he has my vote hands down...that would be a great match up. Even if he doesnt get this spot right now, i really hope he gets the chance in the near future.
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 4011

PostSubject: Re: #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video   #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am

BTW, for any of you on Twitter you should follow Hunt. Not only is he a super nice guy and responds back to most (if not all) of the fans but he is also bat-shit crazy. Here are some of his tweets:

Quote :
scumbag dog using someone elses picture U COWARD SWINE SHAME ON U SHAME ON YOUR COWARD SELF U SHOULD TERMINATE YOURSELF

Quote :
note to hacker keep trying i BOMB YOUR HOUSE so u run out like a little dog and then i will stomp u till u cry like your mother did

Quote :
i am only the man when i am asleep,i am the killer of giants the ruler of the universe IIIII AMMMMM YOOOUUURRR FATTTTHHHHHER

Quote :
WE WILL NOT FALTER IN OUR HOUR OF GLOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cough cough cough let me catch my breeves WWAAAAA

Quote :
YEA U JUDAS DOGCUNT WITH DRIBBLY BALLS try hacking this shit dirty rat fuck pig slart U DIDNT KNOW BOUT DIRTY RAT FUK PIG SLART HACKKKK THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video   #RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video Empty

Back to top Go down

#RallyForMarkHunt Highlight Video
Page 1 of 1