The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  Vote_lcapKhabib vs McGregor Chaos  Voting_barKhabib vs McGregor Chaos  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  Vote_lcapKhabib vs McGregor Chaos  Voting_barKhabib vs McGregor Chaos  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Khabib vs McGregor Chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22839

Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  Empty
PostSubject: Khabib vs McGregor Chaos    Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Wow. I don't even know what to think. In what world is jumping the cage to attack some ok?

Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  Strip_10

I personally think Khabib should be stripped and banned... in the very least stripped and any of his cornermen/crew that were involved be banned from any future events, not even allowed in the crowd.

Otherwise what did you guys think of the night of fights prior to the chaos?
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10241

PostSubject: Re: Khabib vs McGregor Chaos    Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 10:02 am

I FEEL LIKE CONNOR AND DILLON DANIS GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.
i get it. what khabib did was way over the top and borderline insane but with everything that happened between them and especially Dillon danis taunting khabib the entire fight from Connors corner im not mad at khabib.

i really hope the ufc doesnt run this fight again. connor doesnt deserve it. he got demolished and was never in the fight at all. connor is a guy who is easily broken mentally and it showed in this fight.

give connor tony ferguson next thats the fight i really want to see

let khabib keep his belt and sit out his suspension and come back to fight the winner of ferg/mcgregor
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35181

PostSubject: Re: Khabib vs McGregor Chaos    Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 pm

I agree with this.

Probably just biased since I am sick of Connor. Got to be annoying for guys like Fergusson and Khabib knowing that maybe the 5th best lightweight is worth 10s of millions just because he has a big mouth and had some perfect timing.

Leave Connor for the fights that don't mean anything and let him fight GSP or Fedor or something if they want to just use him as a cash cow.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22839

PostSubject: Re: Khabib vs McGregor Chaos    Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm

I fully agree with the fact that Conor shouldn't get a rematch. He was out classed in just the manner most figured he would be. It's extremely unfortunate the way it ended. If Khabib would have stuck to what he said he was all about ie wanting to bring respect back to MMA/UFC and went on to win graciously... he would have won the fuckin world over. Instead he went ape shit and proved he is no better than the man he claimed to be morally superior to.

Did you guys catch the post fight presser where Khabib said his dad was gonna crush him! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khabib vs McGregor Chaos    Khabib vs McGregor Chaos  Empty

Back to top Go down

Khabib vs McGregor Chaos
Page 1 of 1