The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Vote_lcapDid Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Voting_barDid Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Vote_lcapDid Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Voting_barDid Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5740

Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Empty
PostSubject: Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?   Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:37 am

I don't know but I kinda thought Werdum looked a tad flabby for his first real title defense. He's always carried a bit around the middle but for this fight I thought he looked flabby and out of shape. (This coming from a gravitationally challenged fella myself.)

Anyways it fits with my thoughts on the matter "You aren't the champ until you defend the title!"
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10261

PostSubject: Re: Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?   Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:32 am

I agree. he did look soft.
I think he overlooked miocic and he paidthe price

werdum is a smart fighter and it looked almost like he as trying to throw the fight rushing in like that.

what was he thinking? that was the stupidest thing he could have done.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59453

PostSubject: Re: Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?   Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:46 am

He did.
I thought the same thing as soon as he came out. He had an ass on his stomach. That's never good.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12619

PostSubject: Re: Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?   Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:50 pm

I think ti was about 10lbs more than he usually weighs in at so good on Stipe for knocking him out if he overlooked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?   Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Werdum look a little loose and porky for that title defence?
Page 1 of 1