The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Vote_lcapInside the Mind of Nick Diaz Voting_barInside the Mind of Nick Diaz Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Vote_lcapInside the Mind of Nick Diaz Voting_barInside the Mind of Nick Diaz Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz

Go down 
+6
butterknifeninja
Krieger
Mogal
Chrom
Zacchaeus
Triggerman99
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59433

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

You guessed it!

It's time for some Nick Diaz quotes!
This site is not complete without this thread. pirat

I figured with the GSP fight coming up, it's about time to get re-acquainted with him.

Here's some of my favorites to get it started;

I just want to get paid. Pacquaio’s making 40 fucking million dollars; GSP’s making a couple million dollars. I’m over here fucking driving a Honda and my shit's breaking down. Fuck all you motherfuckers!

So my bottom line is I wanted to get a bunch of this stuff off my chest is … is that … you know … I’m not no chump. I’m not going to just talk shit or whatever. I can’t remember where I was really going with that.”

Interviewer- Dream 9 last week was a great event besides the main event.

Diaz-Who was the main event?

Interviewer-Ronaldo Jacare vs. Mayhem Miller.

Diaz-Who won that?

Interviewer-It was ruled a NC because of a soccer kick by Miller to Jacare's head

Diaz-Yeah, that sounds about right.

“I’m trying to fight Sakurai, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight Anderson Silva, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Georges motherfucking St.Pierre. I’m trying to fight … I didn’t mean to call Georges a motherfucker, but I ain’t got no problem getting there and fighting the best people in the world. Georges is a nice guy. I’m trying to fight Jon Fitch, I’m trying to fight Silva, I’m trying to fight K.J. Noons, I’m trying to fight everybody. I’m trying to fight Takanori Gomi, Sakurai, I’m trying to fuck everybody up. Fuck this shit. This is fucking gangster fucking warfare. I don’t give a fuck. You know what I mean?”

Cesar eats pretty good himself. What I don't understand is that there are people who have gone to college and they eat like shit.

He (Mayhem) acts like he wouldn’t be able to do it (make 170), he doesn’t want to work hard like me, that’s the problem. He can work his ass off and make 170 pounds or 175 pounds or somebody can pay me a fucking couple million dollars and I’ll move up to 185 pounds and fight him. Or he can quit getting fucking slapped in public. I know somebody’s got that shit on video tape. That mother (expletive) doesn’t want to fight me.

We’ve got some guy who doesn’t even fight, he drinks at a bar, and we took him to fight Josh Koscheck one day. He didn’t even know who he was fighting.

Interviewer-For the record do you own a computer?

Diaz-After my last fight I bought one, I have no clue how to work it nor have any intention of chatting on here with you whores.

Rogan: "So now do you have respect for Diego?"
Diaz: "Naw, not really."

“Back in the day, a Ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit.”

Coming out of the UFC 67 weigh-ins:
"Diablo? who the fuck calls me diablo?"

On the Gomi fight:

"He kinda just put his head down and looped some fucking punch out there that smacked me...I was like what the fuck?!?!?!?"

"For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year ... Fuck year is it? I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don't do."

"Because you get high all the time, you can't find people that train all the time. But if you get high and train, you will get high and train all the time together and it will be fucking massive-takeover-smoke-weed-and-kill-people shit."
Back to top Go down
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter
Zacchaeus

Standard Cash : 5387

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

I just exited the mind of Nick Diaz and feel funny.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:12 pm

You're lucky you made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

Standard Cash : 22839

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 pm

YES! Diaz FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Mogal
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner
Mogal

Standard Cash : 6196

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

LMFAO @ Zach and Trig!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/imogal/mogal
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 pm

My personal favorite;

“Back in the day, a Ninja didn’t have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit.”

It's just so off the fuckin wall that I don't even know where to begin to try and break it down.
I love it!!
scratch
cheers
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5720

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Inside the mind of Nick?

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz 1514578979

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz George%20St-Pierre%20Jake%20Sheilds

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Marijuana-joint-istock-large

"Do I get to keep my Strikeforce Title?"

Last edited by Krieger on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Pt two cause it wouldnt all fit....

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Dennis-hallman-shorts

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Nick-diaz-weed

"Do I get to keep my Strikeforce Title?"
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:04 pm

I think you might have slipped into the Mind of Krieger at some point during part 2.

I'll give you a hint on which part;
It did not involve Nick Diaz whatsoever.

bom
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 3996

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:24 am

I love the one where he goes off on a tangent about why he shouldn't call GSP a mother fucker. He's not one of my favorite fighters, but Nick Diaz is entertaining in and out of the cage
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 pm

It is really wierd cause I like Nick... but I cant wait to see Georges beat the shit out of him.

But my question remains... does GSP get Nicks title when he kicks his ass?
Back to top Go down
butterknifeninja
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
butterknifeninja

Standard Cash : 3996

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:50 pm

No, I think he vacated the SF title
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 pm

On Gomi:
"He kinda just put his head down and looped some fucking punch out there that smacked me...I was like what the fuck?!?!?!?
That little fucker hit me with a Hadukan or something.

I beat his ass. But you know, that little fucker. Man that fucker is tough. I mean I hit him, but then he comes out with this karate shit and little dude can bang."
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15313

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:04 am

Just got out of Diaz's head and i am really hungry now Wink
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I did so love the Gogoplata Nick beat Gomi with.... but DQ'd cause of weed? Damn
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 am

Dude.... don't even get me started on the Gomi fight!
It was one of the most technically superior and fantastic submissions finishes of all time, and the guy's gonna get DQ'd because he tested positive for THC?
I understand weed's illegal (in life and sport), but Keizer's reasoning for DQ'ing him was that he was "intoxicated".
Yeah, fighters who are intoxicated land crazy difficult submissions on wolrd class fighters all the time. Riiiiiiiiiight.....

I understand fineing him and suspending him, but turning the fight into a NC????
Come on...
There was obviously some kind of agenda there.

I told you, don't get me started!! War!

jocolor

Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 pm

It's kinda funny cause although it comes out as a NC .... EVERYBODY knows that Nick beat Gomi and beat him good.

Even Gomi...
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Some kind of agenda is exactly right!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:50 am

Right!! But... right?

I'm not sure what your position is on this , It's hard to tell .........
He got fucked for sure, agree drifter?
Back to top Go down
seanb3490
Training Dummy
Training Dummy
seanb3490

Standard Cash : 5149

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

Hope gsp doesnt nut hug him and tries to finish the fight (which is very little chance)..loved watching Nate get dominated and suplexed over and over again..hard to talk shit during a fight when your gettin your mouth thrown into the mat.
Back to top Go down
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chrom

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Right!! But... right?

Oh yeah, fully agree! The whole BS reasoning behind it. "He was using pot to numb his senses." I could see that if he was on opium or some other heavier drug or even like Nick said just take a few shots of jack... but there would be no way he would have been able to fight had he been that doped up. In my time, I've been high plenty of times and not once did it help me to not feel physically inflicted pain.
If some one were that stoned on weed then I highly doubt they would be able to fight.
Back to top Go down
samger2
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
samger2

Standard Cash : 10294

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 am

I'm not a fan of the Diaz brothers, but I gotta say, that's some pretty funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Chrom wrote:
Triggerman99 wrote:
Right!! But... right?

Oh yeah, fully agree! The whole BS reasoning behind it. "He was using pot to numb his senses." I could see that if he was on opium or some other heavier drug or even like Nick said just take a few shots of jack... but there would be no way he would have been able to fight had he been that doped up. In my time, I've been high plenty of times and not once did it help me to not feel physically inflicted pain.
If some one were that stoned on weed then I highly doubt they would be able to fight.
Yeah, that's exactly my sentiments on the whole situation.
I've never been so high that I couldn't feel pain, and I have been hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh as shit on many occasions (back in my younger days...). And If it was possible to get that high on weed, does it really make any sense at all to try and fight like that? He wouldn't even be able to find his way to the ring, much less gogo the top LW in the world.
Oh well, like Krieger said; everyone knows damn well that he won that fight, even it says NC in the books.
Back to top Go down
9Teen_AT4
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
9Teen_AT4

Standard Cash : 7695

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Quote :
Nick Diaz: F*ck Your Mother!!!

was the latest quote while he was driving in traffic .. lol
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah, that was a good one!
He really laid the "MOTHER!!!!!!" out there for awhile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz   Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Mind of Nick Diaz
Page 1 of 1