The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
jose aldos locker room cam....  Vote_lcapjose aldos locker room cam....  Voting_barjose aldos locker room cam....  Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
jose aldos locker room cam....  Vote_lcapjose aldos locker room cam....  Voting_barjose aldos locker room cam....  Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

jose aldos locker room cam....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10249

jose aldos locker room cam....  Empty
PostSubject: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:04 pm

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/video/watch/30374587/locker-room-cam-captures-jose-aldos-devastation/

what pieces of shit the ufc are for doing this..

sad to see him like that. i hope he comes back and gets his belt..

they should have had these cameras in there when rousey lost as well. fucked up imo
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59441

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:12 pm

They did it to Anderson Silva.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12607

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:25 am

drainbamage wrote:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/video/watch/30374587/locker-room-cam-captures-jose-aldos-devastation/

what pieces of shit the ufc are for doing this..

sad to see him like that. i hope he comes back and gets his belt..

they should have had these cameras in there when rousey lost as well. fucked up imo

This isn't new. They have been doing it for a while.

Giving the fans a closer feel and connection to the fighters.

There is one of Daniel Cormier in the locker room crying after the Jon Jones fight also and he said he was totally cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:15 am

Yeah, it's pretty common.
Drainbamage is half right though. I never saw something like this when Rousey lost, and I'm not surprised by that. It would be a cold day in hell if Dana intentionally allowed the public to see his unicorn in that state.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:19 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty common.
Drainbamage is half right though. I never saw something like this when Rousey lost, and I'm not surprised by that. It would be a cold day in hell if Dana intentionally allowed the public to see his unicorn in that state.

From what I heard the UFC has no control over what content gets viewed and what doesnt.

I just dont think its installed in all of the locker rooms yet. It might just be a vegas thing, im not sure. Not defending the UFC, but the Rousey fight was in Australia in a locker room they have never been in or will return to so not surprising they dont have anything installed there.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:38 pm

does anyone have a gif of these other peoples locker room cameras?

i think that is terrible. they would never do that to connor, or rousey.. complete BS

Ive never saw them do that before and couldnt believe that they would release that
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:11 pm

I can't find the video I saw, but I remember it was Silva backstage, already changed into a suit and baseball hat. It was in what looked like a small conference room with about 10-20 people in it (not reporters, but basically his entourage), and he walks in and kinda smiles weakly and waves to everyone and whatnot, and then just puts his head down and covers his face, while everyone comes over to console him.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:44 pm

i find it odd that they do that
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:40 am

Yeah well, I'm sure the Silva haters were furiously pleasuring themselves to that.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5728

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:20 am

As a fight fan I think its important to see what it costs these fighters when they lose. It cost Aldo way more than money and a belt it cost him a chunk of his soul. When a fighter loses like that it can be one of the worst injuries of his career, his heart.
I hope Aldo can come back from this and it was an honor to see the price he was willing to pay for my entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:54 am

Krieger wrote:
As a fight fan I think its important to see what it costs these fighters when they lose. It cost Aldo way more than money and a belt it cost him a chunk of his soul. When a fighter loses like that it can be one of the worst injuries of his career, his heart.
 I hope Aldo can come back from this and it was an honor to see the price he was willing to pay for my entertainment.

Couldn't agree more!!
Even when one of my favorite fighters lose- as was the case with Silva- I'm glad I get to see scenes like this. Sure, it's nice to see him putting on a happy face and shake hands with everyone after getting beaten like a professional, but it's also nice to see the flip side. It's good to know as a fan that these guys really care about what they've just lost on such a deep level.
I think even most so-called "haters" of fighters like Silva or Aldo or Rousey can appreciate something like that.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Krieger wrote:

Very well said - I completely agree. The cameras arent put there to only show us the anguish we get to see the joy as well.

I think it helps the fans connect even further with them

If the fighters dont have a problem with it not sure why we would. Cormier actually says he liked it and that was after his loss to Jones when he was crying in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:05 pm

can anyone show me clips, gifs anything where the ufc has put this out before?
i know you all said that they put it out for good / bad so i would assume that there is some sort of gif.

i never saw anything from locker room video cams before and to me i was shocked because it seemed so tasteless to show aldo like that after a decade on top.

i know someone mentioned they did it to silva too but i want someone to show me rouseys thats what id like to see.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:14 pm

I would bet Dana had any footage of Rousey post-loss destroyed and has threatened legal action against anyone who tried to share it, but I'll see if I can dig up some of other fighters.
Like I said, I know I saw one of Silva, but damned if I can find it now.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Go to about 3:45 to see a pretty intimate moment of Gus crying with his woman.

At about 1:50 you see Nate Marquardt's coach apologizing to him for throwing in the towel to stop the fight, saying "I'm sorry.....I've never seen you turtle up like that" then shortly after you can see Dana consoling him.

Also at about 3:04, Cain Velasquez, walking backstage after getting dismantled by Werdum and screaming "FUCK!!!" in absolute frustration and disgust.

There's quite a few more of these. Youtube "UFC, The Thrill and the Agony".
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:42 am

youre probably right about rousey..

i thought for some reason they just did that shit to aldo and i thought that was terrible seeing that they have done this in the past i also think its a really cool thing to understand how deep this sport is and how devoted these guys are

+1 for the find. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Yeah I really wish I could find the Silva on though. It's really something because you see lots of footage of him after the loss and he's all smiles and saying all the right things and seemingly taking the loss in stride. He's putting on a very respectful happy-face and shaking hands and taking pictures and all that. Then he goes into that back room with his people and you can see him try and keep it together, but now that he's made all his rounds he just can't keep up the charade any longer and breaks down.
It really shows just exactly how hard it was for him to keep that up for as long as he did.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 am

i love silva. he is the only fighter that seems to have fun in and out of the cage and take things as they come. he values and loves being champion as any fighter would but i think it says a lot how he responded after his loss to weidman. well except for the steroid allegations lol

i wonder what the camera from the locker room of mcgregor will be like after rda beats him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jose aldos locker room cam....    jose aldos locker room cam....  Empty

Back to top Go down

jose aldos locker room cam....
Page 1 of 1