The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
jones breaks silence. Vote_lcapjones breaks silence. Voting_barjones breaks silence. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
jones breaks silence. Vote_lcapjones breaks silence. Voting_barjones breaks silence. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

jones breaks silence.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

jones breaks silence. Empty
PostSubject: jones breaks silence.   jones breaks silence. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:09 am

i know a lot of this is shit we already know and i do think he is a dirtbag but this kind of changed my mind about him a little bit. it has to be hard to be 20 years old and getting so much fame, hype, money and everything else along with it. i think the ufc made him do so many things that wasnt him and tried to make him into this image that just couldnt fit his character. to be honest i dont care about him doing coke or partying with prostitutes or other drugs and alcohol. it is expected to a certain extent. i think him running from an accident was a complete dirtbag move but he was high and was probably shit scared about losing everything he worked for that he made a terrible decision. i dont think he would have done that if he was sober.. im excited to see him get back in the cage and im interested in seeing how dana handles him due to the fact that he put dana and the ufc on blast with several different things

long video but i enjoyed it ( typical ariel stuff )
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5723

PostSubject: Re: jones breaks silence.   jones breaks silence. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Yeah a dirtbab but an ok dirtbag. Young arrogant, too full of himself, rich famous yadda yadda yadda.
Hope he learns from this all, maybe maybe not. We'll see.

Couple of things.... when you are stoned or drunk its not an accident its a crime, wish he had of phrased it like that. The pressure from the outside, Dana, UFC whomever doesn't make you drive drunk and crash into people..... you do that.

Otherwise I'm looking forward to him fighting again hope he has his shaat together.
Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

PostSubject: Re: jones breaks silence.   jones breaks silence. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:52 pm

i guess time will tell how he responds.

right he made that decision and i dont think anyone thinks that the ufc, dana, his barber, pastor, deli clerk, or last prostitute he banged using something none of us will ever use ( a magnum condom ) aided him in that decision. i do think with all the fame, money and everything that surrounds your life while going through those motions is the reason why he is in that position. maybe im wrong but he seems like he is from a good family and he comes across as the guy who went down the wrong road and now he seems different. at least to me he does. i for one am happy that he is being himself now and is going with his own image. i hope it works for him. i love jones as a fighter and would like to like him as a person but i find that challenging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jones breaks silence.   jones breaks silence. Empty

Back to top Go down

jones breaks silence.
Page 1 of 1