The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Vote_lcapMisha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Voting_barMisha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Vote_lcapMisha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Voting_barMisha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.

Go down 
+2
Triggerman99
Krieger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

Standard Cash : 5741

Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Empty
PostSubject: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:33 am

Miesha Tate to Ronda Rousey after KO loss at UFC 193:
'You just got beat, bitch'

Yeah Miesha but it wasn't by you!

I don't know but this strikes me as the same sour grapes type of comment that Hughes made after Sera KO's GSP.

If you are a fighter that gets beat by another fighter.... not just beat but beat soundly and convincingly and everyone knows YOU cant seal the deal, then just say "good fight guys, hope I get another chance" and then STFU. Anything like Miesha's comment just comes across as low class. IMO

Article
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:45 am

Maybe if she had of said something like Anderson did to Rhonda:

"Our biggest glory doesnt lives in the fact of never fall down, But In the fact of we always stand up after each fall. With determination, You will over come this bad time. I know very well how It is. You are a great athlet and transcend the MMA world. My kids love You. So, dont forget: To fall Makes us strongerTo stand up. You deserve the best of this world. Nobody is forever. All of us lost And To lose make us stronger. So, I wish You peace And lots of patience. Hold this experience with inteligence And dont blame yourself. You had a big lesson Of this Sport. With class You will transform this hapeness In something better To your Personal And professional life, because the world was made for people like You, a winner. Stand up your head, girl. You are a great champion of life And a inpiration for all world. Dont forget, we Love You!"

MMA Junkie Article
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59454

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:54 am

Yeah, I said the same thing when I saw her comments. It was absolutely pitiful and makes her look a lot worse than Rousey right now. Correia said some similar things too. These two chicks combined to get finished 3 times by Rousey in less than the length of one fight, so what exactly are they trying to say??
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16399

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 pm

this quote is being taken out of context....im sure in order to generate hype.......I read the full statement she made and theres more to the comment than you got beat bitch.......she prefaced it by repeating what ronda said........she was repeating the whole....nobodys got the right to beat me thing that ronda has said many times and then she said well you just got beat bitch......its not like she was just dancing around gloating that ronda got beat.....even though im sure she was privately somewhere
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:56 pm

From Cagewriter:
“I’m fkn stoked,” admitted Rousey rival Miesha Tate (in a video that has since been made private) at a UFC 193 viewing party in Las Vegas. “fck Ronda Rousey. Fck her and her ‘nobody has a right to beat me.’ Nobody has the right to beat you? Well, you just got beat, biitch."

Naw... low class mocking from a 3x loser.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:58 pm

another thing.......nobody thinks she deserves even a little backlash?.....I mean ronda was the one being a cocky idiot trying to call holly a fake bitch and saying that all her humbleness and sportsmanship was fake and that she was going to prove it........I don't think misha or anybody would have said anything close to that had ronda acted like a professional about the fight...instead she has this cocky attitude that nobody deserves to beat her and that because holly had no animosity and only acted respectful she must be fake........to me its just a lesson in humility for ronda.....im sure weve all heard it said one way or another...but if you really are bad ass and the best in the world....prove it don't say it because its going to hurt the ego that much more when youre proven wrong (like holly did).......the other thing that I think is just ridiculous is the fact rondas ego was too hurt to go to the post fight presser.....any other fighter and its part of your job....from Anderson to nick diaz...both have been reprimanded for missing press obligations.......im not saying she didn't need to get checked out....BUT her lip looked fine to me in all the post fight pics I saw of her......I think that's a cooked up story by dana and co to keep their baby golden girl safe from any anymore embarrassment and having to be graceful and humble and give any credit to holly......still 2 days later she has yet to congratulate holly or show any kind of true sportsmanship or class.......I guess after ranting all this its as simple as treat people how you wish to be treated........nobody seemed to think rondas "don't cry" comment after her last fight was worth getting all pissy about and that was just an ugly was to represent the sport.....even tito and shamrock showed more respect and sportsmanship than ronda has in her past few outings.........

whew, rant over...I hope it makes sence and isn't just a ramble
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

I disagree that it was low class......and I think you mean 2x loser.....unless youre talking about career and not just losses to ronda......sure misha could have handled it another way but given the way ronda has been acting recently I don't think its too far from a deserving comment......give respect to get respect....ronda has done nothing to earn that respect(in a media standpoint.....im sure everybody respects her in the cage and those abilities)......not once has she given any credit where credit is due......again.....humility.....maybe be graceful in the public eye and people will treat you that way.....but from the shit at weigh ins to refusing to touch gloves to all the onesided shit talking ronda was involved in leading up to this fight I think she had it coming.

hell after holly had her hand raised and went to console ronda she would barly look holly in the eyes.......ronda has 0 sincairity and 0 class if the spotlights not on her
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:12 pm

and just a random question.....why is this in the bellator thread?
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35202

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 pm

To be honest, Rhonda deserves any negative comments coming her way given the way she's handled herself since the season she coached TUF.

I remember going into that season everyone was thinking Tate was the classless crazy bitch while Rhonda only sharted rainbows. It was pretty unanimous after that taping (and in mostly every pre-fight interview since) who the real bitch is.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:30 pm

norcalmatt wrote:
and just a random question.....why is this in the bellator thread?

My bad I was reading the article in another window when in the wrong thread?

Who knows computers are black magic.... ever since they took the dialy thing off my phone I've been playing catch-up.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Just to be clear, I can't stand Ronda and agree that she deserves every bit of the verbal assault she is recieving and will continue to receive. I agree 100% about the shit person she is and won't be shedding a single tear for that uber bitch.

But my only point is that it shouldn't be Miesha Tate or Bethe Correia pointing this out right now and gloating as if they somehow achieved some kind of victory here. It's just a bad look when the fighter who absolutely waxed your ass gets beat and you celebrate.

Tate and Correia of all people should be quiet right now. There's gonna be plenty of "That's what you get for being a bitch" venom being directed Ronda's way. There's no need for them to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15334

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 am

Sadly if it was almost any other fighter i would agree but Rhonda has shown plenty in the un-sportsmen like area to deserve a bit of this. The one thing I dont agree with is all negative talk about Rhonda not being that good or she was only good cause there was no talent in her division bullsheet. Any one who can end most there fights in the first round with ease is no joke and is the real deal in my book.
Back to top Go down
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
Krieger

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 am

Triggerman99 wrote:
Just to be clear, I can't stand Ronda and agree that she deserves every bit of the verbal assault she is recieving and will continue to receive. I agree 100% about the shit person she is and won't be shedding a single tear for that uber bitch.

But my only point is that it shouldn't be Miesha Tate or Bethe Correia pointing this out right now and gloating as if they somehow achieved some kind of victory here. It's just a bad look when the fighter who absolutely waxed your ass gets beat and you celebrate.

Tate and Correia of all people should be quiet right now. There's gonna be plenty of "That's what you get for being a bitch" venom being directed Ronda's way. There's no need for them to jump in.

This was my point. If Tate was saying that same shee-ite while standing over Rhonda's unconscious body cause SHE put her there, thats one thing. But Tate can't do that, Rhonda has her number, and will still beat her in a rematch so Tate needs to STFU and show a little class.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:04 am

Yeah I don't think any of us are actually defending Ronda. It'll be a cold day in hell when I actually try to argue that she's really awesome as a person.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:59 am

I don't know. I see nothing wrong with a little trash talking in competitive sports.
Miesha never said that she beat her or could beat her. She was just throwing Rhonda's own cocky-ass words back in her face.

I see the entire thing as a non-issue. I have no idea why Rhonda or the media talking heads are making a big deal of it. For "fighters" there are really some softies out there. Buck the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12620

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:12 am

I am not a Ronda lover or hater, but I totally agree with Trigg and Krieg on this.

Total low class and imo humiliatingly pathetic.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:46 am

I think these tough fighters need a Hallmark card to make them feel better about their hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:07 am

stock wrote:
I think these tough fighters need a Hallmark card to make them feel better about their hurt feelings.

Not sure about the rest here, but I never said Ronda deserved preferential treatment or anything.

I was merely saying that imo (and it seems we differ which is fine) that it comes off as completely pathetic to me that Tate would comment when Rousey has thoroughly beat her ass twice now. For sore reason it just rings as shitty to me. If Leila Ali or whoever else wants to take a poke at her then whatever I guess, but Meisha lost whatever little respect I had for her with her comments.
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:37 am

im fine with it........ronda imo has it coming from any direction......the way shes acted warrents it.....this isn't ballet.......you get what you give.......if misha had no right to say that then ronda has had no right to say some of the things she has......in the heat of the moment to say youre stoked that your rival lost and point out some silly shit they said in the past is not at all unwarrented......I think what im seeing is most people don't like that misha who has lost to ronda said it.....

im going to go ahead and put this out there.....what do you think rondas 3 horsewomen said after ronda avenged them.....id put money on them being stoked ronda beat whomever it was that beat them.......but im sure because they are nowhere near as high profile as ronda or misha those comments were just looked over and not givin a second though......so why is mish out of line for probably expressing the same feelings anybody else who was just avenged more than likely has.....

Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:54 am

Seems like we are getting into a strange conversation of trying to tell each other how they should feel lol.

There are two camps:

The its the fight game and you should be able to say whatever you want especially given the fact that the person you are saying it about has said a lot of shit in her time camp.

and

The you sound like a fucktard talking shit about someone who kicked your ass twice and now claim you deserve the next shot against said person who kicked the ass of the person who kicked your ass twice camp.

Neither is right and neither is wrong - just opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:10 am

^^^ true enough.....imo its the fight game and lets not be so hyper sensitive and also as said above imo not unwarranted to be stoked your rival lost especially when your rival has been less than sportsmen like and humble themselves

the way i see it for misha.....imo she didn't gain any respect by making those comments but at the same time i didn't lose any respect for her.......sure she could have said something else that might have gained her some respect....but i didn't see it as a damaging comment
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:11 pm

I guess it depends on how you want to look at what she said.

If she was just happy to see Ronda lose, that's fine. I have no issue with that.

But if she feels vindicated in some way, which is the impression I kind of got with her "You just got beat bitch!!", then I thinks that's idiotic.

And again, for the record; fuck Ronda Rousey, can't stand the bitch. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.   Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss. Empty

Back to top Go down

Misha Tate's low class comment after Rousey's loss.
Page 1 of 1