The MMA Standard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in
Most active topic starters
Chrom
Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Vote_lcapRonda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Voting_barRonda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Vote_rcap 
Triggerman99
Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Vote_lcapRonda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Voting_barRonda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Vote_rcap 
drainbamage
Gecko
9Teen_AT4
Krieger
butterknifeninja
stock
FistK
samger2
Latest topics
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"

Go down 
+2
Gecko
Triggerman99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

Standard Cash : 59436

Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Is it just me, or does Ronda's mother remind you of that washed up barfly who hangs around dive joints and chain smokes and sucks the dick of any guy willing to pay for her tab of 9 hours of PBR and Seven-and-Seven?
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:18 pm

I have nothing to really go outside his stints on TUF. But i have to admit i thought he was a huge douche bag on TUF even more so when he was trying to stare down Riggs and Riggs was like what the hell are you looking at and Edmund tried to act like he was going to do some thing while the whole time Riggs was just saying we can do this whenever. To bad it didnt happen. I would have loved to see Riggs throw that dude around like a little rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:22 pm

LOL
It was Dennis Hallman, not Riggs, but I agree with everything else.

Edmund was stink-eyeing him and puffing his chest out as soon as Hallman walked in the door and telling him they should meet up sometime so they can throw down, and Hallman was like "We can do it right now if you want!" So Edmund followed him to the cage and just when it seemed like it was gonna go down, Edmund starts in with "You're just trying to get me kicked me off the show!!" and Ronda had to come in and save him and talk Hallman down.
LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
drainbamage

Standard Cash : 10244

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm

i hate ronda rousey. theres something about her that just makes me hate everything about her. excellent fighter tho
Back to top Go down
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
Gecko

Standard Cash : 15316

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Do it at the right time? There is a cage 20 feet away. There is no better time!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 pm

And Ronda was trying to make it out like Hallman was the aggressor and was up to no good or something.
Fuckin TarDERP!yan was eyeballing right off the bat and was putting Hallman's number in his phone so they could throw down someday!!
Are you fucking kidding me?? What would any self respecting man do in that situation???
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:49 am

Such a strange situation. Every time I see Ronda on that show I cant stand her and anytime I have seen her almost anywhere else she has seemed REALLY nice including meeting her irl. So weird...
Back to top Go down
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 16381

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 pm

I just think rondas mom is trying to get whatever attention she can from the media......saying dumb ass shit or making mountains of mole hills just to get attention......like saying "hey boys, she came out of me....pppplease notice me...please....look at me look at me".......just sit back and let your daughter have her time in the lime light.....if you want attention do something note worthy rather than ride on your daughters fame
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:42 pm

FistK wrote:
Such a strange situation.  Every time I see Ronda on that show I cant stand her and anytime I have seen her almost anywhere else she has seemed REALLY nice including meeting her irl.  So weird...

That because she couldn't hide behind her media face on the show. It's easy to be nice at a press conference or a meet-and-greet, but a little harder to hide your bitchness when the cameras are always rolling.
Back to top Go down
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
FistK

Standard Cash : 12602

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:58 am

Triggerman99 wrote:

FistK wrote:
Such a strange situation.  Every time I see Ronda on that show I cant stand her and anytime I have seen her almost anywhere else she has seemed REALLY nice including meeting her irl.  So weird...

That because she couldn't hide behind her media face on the show. It's easy to be nice at a press conference or a meet-and-greet, but a little harder to hide your bitchness when the cameras are always rolling.

I hear ya and I am by no means a Rousey defender, but I know a lot of the show is editing as well. I mean the stuff they show is definitely shitty, but i have heard thousands of times that the way it looks on tv is not the way it actually went down. Who knows...

I met her twice in my life once at a fight and once at an expo and both times I have to say she was great bordering on sweet. Especially the time i met her at the fight which was out in the hallway and no cameras, she stood and talked to us for almost five minutes and was beyond nice.
Back to top Go down
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
Triggerman99

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:19 am

FistK wrote:

I hear ya and I am by no means a Rousey defender, but I know a lot of the show is editing as well.  I mean the stuff they show is definitely shitty, but i have heard thousands of times that the way it looks on tv is not the way it actually went down. Who knows...

And you know who's usually bitching that the editing makes people look like assholes? The people who look like assholes! Lol
Some people just can't accept it when they have to see how they really are as opposed to how they themselves.
Back to top Go down
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
stock

Standard Cash : 35184

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:32 am

I just look at for what it is.
Rousey is the best women's fighter in the world and it's by a landslide. We never have and probably never will have a fighter with that much of a gap between him/her and the next closest competitor.

That being said, she comes across like a real hard ass bitch. Like she will not take shit ever and if anything does not go her way she turns into instant bitch. As long as things are going her way, she is perfectly happy. I pitty any guy in a relationship with her unless they like to just be bossed around all the time and enjoy never having a say in anything.

But with both sides out there, I really don't give a damn. I watch fighting for the fighting and refuse to get hung up in any drama outside the cage. If a fighter is good and puts on entertaining fights, I will watch. If not? If they don't put on entertaining fights, then I only root for them to get brutally KO'd quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"   Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person" Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey's Mom Says Ronda's Coach is a "Terrible Coach" and a "Terrible Person"
Page 1 of 1